Chapter 12: battle of the dawn and dusk

Warning - there's still swearing 

Diana's POV:

I am sorry Night, but I must do it. I flew up and used a dark halo to aim at this lizard girl. She knows how to dodge. I'm impressed but not good enough. I went straight to the Eiffel tower but Gekka managed to catch up and hit me with the scythe, I managed to block her attack with my scepter. I then flew high so she wouldn't see me clearly but I was wrong. 

When I looked down to see where she was, she was gone. Then I sensed something. Something was going straight toward me, and before I could react I was hit several times and blasted by a beam and fell to the ground, hard. 

I tried standing up but fell on my knees, I looked in the glass and saw I was bruised and have blood...but that won't kill me. I smirked, of course, this is fine. Do they think they can defeat me? I know what I'm doing. I took my scepter and used illusion to make sure she won't know I left. I teleported near the Eiffel tower but couldn't spot the wolf I was looking for earlier. 

I can ignore Jewel, It'll take her a long time to open a forbidden portal, good thing she can't sense I'm right underneath her. But I have to watch out and not underestimate her. She banished Night to the Shadow realm. I then snapped out of my thoughts and continued searching for her.

Samantha's POV: 

While Nightingale and Karla left to go to the potion room I stood up and went out to do my part of the plan. I was on it, Jewel didn't only banish her sister to the shadow realm, she banished me too! so what? I just wanted James back she can't just accept the fact I was his 1ST. I will get him back like the other two who want their ex back. 

I took one of our potions and got to the city quickly. Once I got there I went straight to Owlboy and trapped him and me in a burst bubble. People won't see us there. Violet saw me and the bubble and she nodded and left.

Owlboy: what the- WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT

Owlboy got on his fight stance while holding his sword and got ready to fight me while glaring as well. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, he can win an oscar award for being this good at acting. 

Samanta: calm down Owlboy, I'm a friend. 

Owlboy: what? we don't know each other and you trapped me in this thing!

Samantha: yeah we don't know each other and yes I did trap you in this bubble but it was the only way to get your attention-

Owlboy: seriously? 

Samantha: that's what I wanted, plus, it's part of the plan.

Owlboy: what plan...ARE YOU TEAMED UP WITH DIANA!? 

Samantha: yeah and we need your help.

Owlboy then settled down, looked up and down, and thought about what I said.

Owlboy: help? help with what? you and she are trying to destroy the city!

Samantha: true..but that's not what we are really after...

Owlboy: ok what is it then?

Samantha: well I'm after my ex James, Karla is after Catboy, and we know you want Owlette back-

Owlboy: no no not again, I trusted PB last time and he failed to get me what I want. If I'm going to get-

Samantha: Owlboy, you're going to have to trust us on this, the plan is good if you hear us out

Owlboy:..well the plan can get ruined if the PJ Mask-

Samantha: not to worry, we already know what we're doing