KAIRA ki happy family

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the last part of this story without any further delay..
___________________________________
Leap of a month...
Everything was going well...kartik naira got kaira's admission in the same school in which kairav vansh and krish were studying... they four had become a perfect team now...kairav was very close to kaira which amused everyone..

One day, naira wasn't well so they went to the hospital for a checkup

...kaira and kairav had a holiday so they were waiting for their mumma papa to come in kairav's room...

KAIRAV:(worriedly) kaira didi... mumma ko kya hua h...vo thik h naa...mein boht dar gya tha jb achanak se mumma faint ho gyi thi...I m scared..(with tears in his eyes)

Kaira was equally tensed, but she couldn't let herself weak when her little brother was crying...she hugged him, sitting beside him on the bed...

KAIRA:(caressing his hair lovingly) shh...kuch nhi hoga mumma ko..(kissing his forehead) mumma hum sbka kitna khayal rkhti h...I m sure unhe weakness hogi..pr hum dono h naa...hum milkr unka khayal rkhenge...(wiping his tears) bss..rona nhi ab
..mujhe pta h mera little bro apni didi ki tarah strong h...hnaa..

Kairav nodded and smiled...kaira kept him busy playing so that he gets distracted...kartik and naira came in their room with the entire family...kairav ran and hugged naira, while kartik opened his arms for kaira...she ran to him, hugging him tightly as she was equally tensed and scared...

KAIRAV:(crying silently) mumma.
..kya hua aapko..doctor uncle ne injection lgaya...aapko pain hua..

KARTIK:(smiling) esa kuch nhi h beta...aapki mumma bilkul thik h infact aap dono ke liye ek good news h..

KAIRA:(looking at them and then the family) mtlb...kesi good news papa..

NAIRA:(hugging both kaira and kairav) aap dono big bro aur sis bnne wale ho...aapka chotu bhai ya behn aane wala/wali h...

KAIRA:(looking at her with a wide smile) sachii...mtlb aap pregnant ho mumma..

Naira nodded and they both hugged her tightly in happiness... kartik too joined the hug..

KAIRAV:(excitedly) wow mumma
...mtlb ab mujhe bhi koi bhaiya bulayega...ab mein sbse chota nhi rhunga..yayyy...

VANSH:(hugging his mumma) wow...mtlb ab 2-2 chotu babies aane wale h..

KARTIK:(happily) hmm...phle kaira aur krish ikathe hue the, fir kairav aur vansh...aur ab yeh 2 babies bhi...

Everyone were very happy...In these 9 months, kaira kairav and kartik took so much care of naira
...One of them would always be with her even when she was sleeping...One fine day when naira was 4 months pregnant, kartik had went for an important meeting and kairav had went to his friend's bday party along with vansh...so, kaira was there with naira in their room...she was sitting beside her, patting her head as naira was sleepy...