Chori to kaira

Hey guys,
I know u all might be excited for further chapters, so let's just continue with the second part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik and naira coming home with their kaira...she was in kartik's lap, sleeping peacefully snuggling into his neck...swarna, surekha, gayu, samarth and akhil were sitting in the hall when they saw them coming...swarna observed their swollen eyes as if they have cried too much...she knew something was not right with them...kartik went upstairs in their room and laid kaira on the bed, putting the blanket over her and kissing her forehead, caressing her hair lovingly...he went down and saw naira crying in swarna's embrace and everyone getting worried...he told the whole truth about chori that she was their daughter nd how they came to know about her
...he even called the ashram lady on the way to know about the whole truth...she told that they found chori outside the door of the ashram crying badly...many times she ran away from the ashram too and they found her on the road selling things to earn money...everyone were shocked to know that she was their own blood, the new generation's sole daughter and kairav's elder sister...

SWARNA:(kissing naira's forehead) bss..bss...chup hojao sb.. yeh time past ko yaad krke rone ka nhi h...iss ghar ki beti vapis aa gyi h toh sb ab uspe focus krte h... tum dono jao chori...sorry i mean hmari kaira ke pas aur use jaa kr sb sach bta do...iss baar use koi humse alag nhi kr skta..

AKHIL:(hugging kartik) hmari bachi ne kitna kuch saha h aur humei pta hi nhi tha ki vo zinda h
..jb iss ghar mei aayi, tb bhi kisine uska welcome nhi kiya...

SUREKHA:(feeling guilty) humne toh kitna rude behave kiya uske sath...kaash humei uske baare mei phle pta hota toh yeh sb nhi hota...(wiping her tears)

GAYU:(consoling them) ab bhi der nhi hui h...10 saal phle jo hua, use toh nhi badal skte...pr ab toh hmare ghar ki beti hmare pas h... use itna pyaar denge, itna pamper krenge ki pichla sb compensate ho jayega...(to naira and kartik) tum dono jao...apni beti ke sath ache se time spend kro, use poora sach bta do so that uske mnn mei koi doubt naa rhe...phir hum uska ache se welcome krenge..

SAMARTH:(excitedly) dolls, cartoons, ribbons, flowers, bows, chocolates, candies...sb lekr aayenge hmari angel ke liye...iss ghar ko fairyland bna denge..

Everyone chuckled hearing him and kartik naira went upstairs to their room to check kaira...she was going to get up as she was rubbing her eyes...naira and kartik went to sit on her either sides...naira caressed her hair, kissing her temple...kaira woke up and smiled looking at both of them...kartik kissed her forehead, making her smile widely...

KARTIK:(caressing her face) kaise ho aap beta...u r feeling good..

NAIRA:(caressing her hair) kahi pain toh nhi ho rha bachaa...

KAIRA:(smiling) nhi...mein thik hu ab..pr aap dono ko kya hua... itna pyaar mtt kro mujhe, aadat pdd jayegi...phir ashram jaane ka mnn nhi krega..(sadly as she recalled them talking about sending her back to ashram before the fire incident)

Kartik and naira's eyes welled up hearing her...kartik looked at naira and nodded that they have to tell her the truth...naira nodded and hugged kaira as she sat straight between them...kartik too hugged her from the other side, kissing her hair...kaira was getting more confused by their gestures...

kaira was getting more confused by their gestures