Mission 1

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters except Lorelai Forger. They all belong to Tatsuya Endo. This is just an original work for entertainment and I don't earn any money from it. Please check end of the chapter for notes and warnings.

She was one of the promising scientists (that's what she's been told) there. Being young and naive, she fell for their deception.

She entered the top university in hopes of becoming a genetic engineer– last wish of her father, a history professor that passionately loved his wife enough to go after her even to death.

All her hopes fell into water when it was discovered she was discovered as an activist. After an brutal interrogation, they didn't imprison her. That would be merciful, the police officer spat.

"Why would a pretty and smart girl like you who has a promising future commit treason?" was the last thing she was asked. She tried to find an answer that would never come. How can one answer a question when they don't quite know it?

She was exiled to the coldest part of the country. They had the benevolence to gave her an apartment. It was the kind of place even an animal wouldn't live. She hated, hated and hated because that's what a cockroach like her would do. She couldn't fight them, they would kill her the second she tried something. She was no soldier and didn't have any combat training.

She was enthusiastic when a man approached her with a offer– an offer that would change the science world. An offer to create something that would surpass all human kind. An offer that would destroy the country who exiled and treated her like scumbag. She accepted happily.

She overlooked all the wicked things people did at the facility. What if they hit some little boy because he wasn't studying? He should be grateful because he was one of the keys to become maybe the most important milestone of science world.

It was failure after failure. Many children died because their frail bodies couldn't handle the medication they were drugged. Then one day, head scientist came with a woman.

"She is desperate for money and you will be her main caretaker. Make sure she is healthy and comfortable at all times." he giddily said. His tone freaked her out but she complied to orders.

She developed a bond with the pregnant woman– Annabeth. Hearing her life in poverty and struggles she took a pity on woman. She was tricked with money and health of her baby when it probably would result in her death.

She decided to let her escape a fate that was so cruel, so undeserving of someone who knew happiness for short periods in their life. Of course she was too foolish to think it would be easy. Security caught them as soon as they set a foot outside the building and she was taken off Annabeth's case.

Before going into labor Annabeth muttered, "Don't let them use my child as a lab rat. Don't look at me like that. I know I'm going to die. They don't take rebellion kindly."

"I won't let them hurt you. I will force my way into your labour if I have to."

"One can't change fate when its sealed. You are the only friend I have in this world. So I'm begging you, please take care of my baby."

"I will. I will take your revenge." she managed to say before leaving.

As expected, Annabeth died due to 'complications'. She was devastated. Trying to leave immediately with the baby would result in her death. Yes, she was a genius but they wouldn't give a second chance. So she waited patiently for the day to come. She planned the Judgement Day down to details. She learned how to hold a gun, invented a poison that's colorless and odorless, completely untraceable and mixed it to facility's water.

She took her gun and went to little girl's room. She was wailing because her doctors collapsed.

"Don't worry little girl, you will be safe with me," she took the shaking kid into her lap and wiped her tears, "I'm a friend of your mother."

She took of the girls scrub and dressed overgirded her against harsh weather of Sibrits. After that hold her hand and run towards the exist before anyone discovered everyone else was dead.

"You knew my mama?"

"Yes, and this is her revenge." was the last word she said before flames engulfed the facility. They sprinted towards the refugee ship that was going to Ostania.

"Look little girl, from now on your name is Anya Forger and I'm your biological mother Lorelai Forger so you will address me as mother. If anyone asks we are from Hugaria and your father died 2 years ago. Okay?"

"Yup. Anya will do as you say, mama." little girl said. The shock and exhaustion of the events caught her and she fall asleep. She smiled fondly and wrapped her arms around the girl that was product of inhumane experiments. Her file said it was a success, that she could read minds except something called eclipse. She decided to not dwell on that matter.

As the ship neared the shore she was full of hope. They left their prison. They had a new life to start. They were now Lorelai and Anya Forger.

A/N: This is my first fanfiction and English is not my mother language. Please let me know if there is any errors and leave comments so I can improve and be motivated to write new chapters.

Warning: This story will deal with the same themes Spy x Family does. I will not write rape/incest/smut as they make me uncomfortable. This is an AU so it will derive from original source without feeling like a whole another story I hope :)

Question: Should I add Yor to the story? I think I found a way that wouldn't mess with the story's flow but I don't know,,,