Chapter 7

YEEEEEESSSSSS!!! I got a new charger for my laptop delivered yesterday and I was literally sprinting upstairs to get it plugged in!!! Just keeping my fingers crrossed that it doesn't break cos my laptop is practically my life!!So basically this is just a kind of filler/cliff hanger chapter before chapter 8!!!! It's only like a tiny weeny paragraph long but ENJOY!!! Chapter 8 should be up in one/two weeks time.

love ferniij2 xx :)

I woke up the next day to Mum leaning over me smiling. Thank god it’s Sunday.

-“Come on Leah, wake up Jordan’s going to be here soon,” Mum says

-“What?!” I say sitting bolt upright.

-“I forgot to tell you, Claire is going away on a trip for a week so I said Jordan could stay with us,” Mum says.

-“Where is he going to sleep?” I ask as my jaw practically hits the floor.

-“On a mattress on the floor next to your bed,” Mum says.

-“Excuse me! Are you crazy mum?” I yell. How could my mum let an older boy sleep in the same room as me? I look down to see she had already set it up. I heard the doorbell ring.

-“That’ll be them, you’d better get ready sharpish,” Mum says, closing my door behind her.

-“Mum!” I shout. I sigh heavily and pull myself out of my warm bed.

Oh and before I forget. I'm not really sure what I want Leah to look like, prehaps you guys could help with that??? Comment what you picture Leah to look like. I kind of imagine her as Dianne Argon with brown hair mixed with Ashely Green, but I'm not really sure so maybe you could come up with some better ideas!! Also, I'm not too sure about Jake either. I picture him with brown curly hair, and the one person with brown curly hair that comes to mind is Harry Styles, but again, I'm not too sure so comment what you think he should look like.

I'm going to ask for 5 or 6 votes or no Chapter 8!!! xxxxx