Day one: it all went up in flames.

(Everything is in Kennith's POV)

Another day in hell. It was only 5 minutes in and starving customers came rushing in. Most of them were just ordering at those touch screen things we had and I just did my job of calling out people orders while I made Mothku make the orders for me because I'm not bothered to do it myself. Henry hated me for this when his job was literally to dress up as Ronald Mcdonald to entertain the customers. Its weird that he hasn't showed up in a long while...

I was thinking of reasons as to why Henry Elsner wouldn't be in for over a month but I then noticed a customer walking up to me. He had black messy shoulder length hair٫ rectangle shaped glasses and a necklace which had a crystal on the end of it. I quickly turned to Mothku who stealing ice cream from the "broken" ice cream machine and started signalling to give me the order. She did exactly what was told and I turned back around. "I'm sorry for the wait sir i hope you enjo-" before i could finish my sentence Someone else ran up to the customer.
He had short black fluffy hair٫ eight eyes and six arms. What even was he? a spider?? "Wait is there a toy?" The weird spider thing creature (I don't even know at this point.) had asked. "Yes it's a happy meal for a reason." He smiled and walked off with the other customer who actually hasn't said a word at all.

There was a random pause in orders so i decided to ask Mothku a question٫ " Hey have you seen Henry anytime during november? I havent seen him since i got in trouble for making you do the orders for me" Mothku gave me a confused look and shook her head "I thought he was on break?" She replied. She went back to getting everything prepared for the next upcoming orders.

The paused had ended and I had to wait for order "506". It felt like forever but the customers finally arrived. There were two one of them had brown shoulder length hair (messy but not messier then the last guy with similiar length hair) and orange tired eyes while the other had short messy light blonde hair with bandages covering his eyes yet he could still clearly see. Hes not the weirdest costumer i've had today *Cough* *cough* the spider *cough* *cough*. Both of them seem related despite the fact that their appearances said otherwise. I handed them the order Mothku had given me and I swear I saw that bandaged kid holding a lighter when I looked away for just a split second.

Once again an even longer pause happened so i was just sitting on the floor playing with the "broken" ice cream machine as Tamari walked up to me. They worked as the janitor here and would always show me weird stuff they found while cleaning but something about their face told me it wasnt funny weird this time. "Someone broke all the mirrors in one of the bathrooms" They for some reason calmly explained as my jaw hit the floor (no offence tooth hurty). I instructed Mothku to cover for me as Tamari takes me to go look at the incident. Think I should add that none of the bathrooms are even gendered because we can't bother adding signs.

Me and Tamari walk into the farthest bathroom to see that every single mirror had been smashed. Inlcuding everything with a reflective surface which made it worse. "Adres is going to kill us." They're our boss for context. When I thought things weren't going to get aby worse I smelt smoke soming from outside. My mind automatically blammed it on that bandadge kid. "Tamari, you stay to investigate what the hell happened here and I go see what's the cause of the smoke"

I sprint off just to see the place I'm meant to keep from going up in flames going up in flames. I hate my job sometimes and I just started. I searched the area for anything that can help put out a fire but since this is a crappy McDonald's THERE WAS NOTHING. The kid was just ok the table laughing like a maniac while his potential sibling was just kind of watching everything go wrong.

I successfully got everyone out of the building and watched the place burn down. I just needed money for TV repairs.

 I just needed money for TV repairs