The first interview

Authors pov:
"Hello everyone and welcome back to Music bank! Im wonyoung" "And im sunghoon!" "Sunghoon what is happening today?" "Well Today wonyoung we are going to be talking and interviewing a new group should we bring them in?" Sunghoon said smiling "Thats a good idea! They made a song called "its hard to love a furry!" and got over 100 million in just 2 days! Lets welcome. THE ICONIC TRIO" Wonyoung said "Heyyy poopies!" Viks said "1,2,3 STEP OUT WE ARE THE ICONIC TRIO" All 3 of them said. "Hey Viks is it true that you are dating the one and only Jungkook from bts?" Wonyoung asked "Okay i think i should just tell you guys. YES ME AND JUNGKOOK ARE DATING" Viks said confidently Everyone clapped at her "So Vigs ;) Are you gonna tell the fans or should i?" Sunghoon asked Vigga while smirking "you b- i mean... Ill tell them So... Me and jake are dating! And if yall dont like that then. I dont give a damn foot about it" Sunghoon started laughing so Vigga hit him hard on the shoulder "Thats what you get" Vigga told him and rolled her eyes "ROSEEE WE HAVENT HEARD ENOUGH FROM YOU! HOW YOUR DATING LIFE?" Sunghoon asked changing the subject "yeayea change the subject" Vigga said and rolled her eyes once again everyone laughed at Viggas comment "My dating life??!? Its going really well! You know im actually dating the one and only Taehyung from bts! Soooo thats really cool!!" everyone gasped and began whispering about how cool it is "yeahyeah guys she knows shes cool" Vigga said and rolled her eyes "Vigga! Stop" "no sunghoon plus later today when we are gonna play video games im gonna beat you" sunghoon looked offended at vigga "Oh heck no u arent you dumba- I mean my lovely friend" Sunghoon said and glared at Vigga "Anyways! Thank you guys so much for coming on our show and we are all very exited to see your preformance!" Wonyoung said "And we are exited to preform! If VIGGA and SUNGHOON could stop fighting" Rose said with a glare at them both "MOVING ON! We are so ready to preform so bye you guys and thanks for everything! Love you guys bye!" Viks said "Byeee!!" Rose and Vigga said at the same time. Sunghoon and Vigga hit each other right before Vigga left the scene. The Iconic Trio then preformed and it went really well!