9

Jobe's pov

We had just got in the bus station when this guy came up to Mel and ask her for her number .

And when I heard that I felt  vary jealous  so i told him no puller close and walked off to. Check in .

I didn't like it when other people flirted with her or ask her for her number, or even when she hug guys I don't know .

She is not my girlfriend yet and I don't want know one to ruin it for me .

Melody's pov

I was sitting there after what just happened and just sat thinking why did jobe get so upset.

I was sitting there and Roman ask me what's wrong .
(She was vary close with Roman , she close with all of the. Some more then others )

It's just the jobe has been weird lately he has been getting jealous when he see me with other guys and been more touchy with me .

He likes you he blurts out slapping he hands over his mouth as he relies what he said .

Before I could respond they call our bus .

@jobebellingham

Caption:  my sleepyhead 🤍

Caption: my sleepyhead 🤍

We had just got on to the bus I was trying to go back to sleep .

When jobe came over to me messing with me.

You up he said poking me

Jobe what do want I said to him as he sat down next to me laying his head on my chest.

Are you mad at me he said .

No why would I be. mad jobe .

Because of earlier he said .

I am not mad just confused I said playing with his hair looking at him.

And with that he just stayed quiet and I fell back asleep.

@bryson👑