Chapter 2: The Party

So there was this huge party tonight and i decided i wanted to go and i already knew my mom would be to drunk to care. When I arrived to the party i instantly cringed to Jack noticing that Jillian was trying to flirt with him I said "sup" and then wandered off not caring anymore I noticed nate and started to walk torwards him I said "hey" and he smilled and said hey, he told me to follow him too the woods which i did when we got to a clear spot he kissed me and thats when we layed down on the ground, i felt his hand creep up my back feeling his tender lips and soft warm hands it felt so good i remember my shirt coming off and touching his abs as his tender lips slid down my neck then we heard people coming and quikly got dressed and he stared and smiled and so did I, we started talking and i felt bad that I had cheated on Jack I mean not really cause Nate was like really attractive and stuff. I went home at like 1:00am and got up for school all happy and could not wait to see Nate and discuss what happend and if he liked me, but I probably would chicken out knowing that he was dating jillian but i dont know if they broke up yet so yeah. But im going to try to man up hopefully he likes me.