6 | Six Geese-a-Laying

Pairing: Geto Suguru x f!Reader x Fushiguro Toji

Prompt: You're new in town, and I'm your neighbor. We throw a Christmas party every year, why don't you come and celebrate with us?

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅

It's Christmas eve, and there's a knock on your door. Eerie since you don't know anyone in town yet, and you certainly aren't expecting company.

So you wait, hoping it stops. It doesn't. Rather, the knocks become more forceful.

Taking a deep breath, you look through the peephole of your apartment door only to be met with the image of a shirtless man, long black hair and what looks like red Santa pants on.

You've never opened a door so quickly in your life.

You greet him with a smile, only to remember you're in the shortest shorts you own and a tank top since you've been lounging around your home putting boxes of belongings away all day.

"Hi," he says with a smile, eyes roaming over your body immediately. Your cheeks flush instantaneously at the sight of him. "We have a Christmas party every year, why don't you come celebrate with us?"

You stand, stunned at the offer for a moment. He's patient. Smiles while waiting for a response, giving you a chance to look him over. He's lean, toned, has a dragon tattoo that starts on the left side of his chest, the body wraps around his shoulders and comes down by his hip. The tail ends in the waistband of his black briefs that you can clearly see.

You lick your lips at the sight, wondering just exactly where it ends.

The dragon is traditional. Obvious. He's bold to show up to a stranger's place and knock on the door with it exposed.

But his eyes are kind, and he has a nice smile, so you agree.

The thought of changing your clothes before leaving with this stranger didn't occur to you until you were in the hall to his apartment, hearing the loud music through the walls.

All thought of that disappears though, as you step inside. In fact, you were overdressed to some degree.

Men and women alike were topless, many of them hanging on the arms of the person sitting next to them.

A man with white hair and round glasses is spread out on the couch, taking up most of the space with his long legs. He has a woman on either side of him, caressing his chest and kissing his neck.

He smacks the ass of the blonde as he grins to you, "Sasa, get me a drink babe," he says as the two women stand to leave the room.

You nod your head and purse your lips as you continue looking around the living room, until you spot a man talking with a gorgeous brunette in lemon colored shorts. He has raven hair, a scar over his lip and matching tattoos with the man you've come here with.

The woman he's talking to gets mad, folding her arms over her chest as he walks away, towards you.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing here?" He questions, his voice gruff.

"Oh, I came here with..." You trail off, not having gotten the name of the man you followed. You make a note to remind yourself to make better decisions tomorrow.

"Suguru," he answers, "and this is Toji."

"Hi," you smile at both of them, and give your name. Suguru wraps an arm around your shoulder as Toji watches closely. "I'm, um, your new neighbor. Just moved here, and I don't really know anyone yet." You chuckle nervously, not sure why you felt like you had to provide that much information about yourself.