Chapter 1

My name is Summer. I'm a little bit light skinned. I'm mixed with Mexican and black. I live with my drug abusive dad. My mother passed away when I was 15. I'm 16. Usually when people live with a drug abusive dad they get rapped by them. Well my dad didn't he held me down and let his friend rape me that happened 3 months ago and now I'm stuck living in this hellhole they call a orphanage. I have swag even though my dad was a drug addict when he felt good he'll give me half of the money he earned from selling drugs so I can buy what I want. We had a lot of good times he's not all bad I kinda miss him. Well let's get back to the story.

(AN- the girl on the pic is summerella. She's on vine and youtube and she does some stuff on tv. She not really mixed I don't think.)

Summer.

OM(orphanage mom)

OM- Summer get yo ass up and get ready for breakfast

Me- Okay damn. (really loud)

OM- what was that

Me- *fake smile* Yes Ma'am.

OM- that's what I thought

OM leaves

Me- ugly ass bitch

Alyssa her roommate walks in

Ally(Alyssa)- I heard people are coming to adopt today. Ik for sure they won't adopt yo ugly ass.*laughs and walks out*

Me- If I wasn't worried about getting sent off somewhere else I would've been beat the shit outta her

I take a shower and put on that 👆 (picture above)

I walk in the kitchen area to get breakfast. Then I felt this little tug on my shirt. I looked down and saw Ariel. She's one of the smaller orphans she's 5.

Ariel- suwwer can you pick me up pwease.

Me- okay babygurl

Ariel always looked up toe like I was her mother

Me- so what you want babygurl I'll make your plate for you

Ariel- I want dat, dat, and dat.

She points to eggs bacon and pancakes

Me- okay here you go

I make her plate and sit her down and sit down next to her then we start eating .

After about 30 mins some people arrive to adopt

It was a woman named rose she adopted Alyssa thank god

I did my homework.

After that I went into Ariels room. Since I didn't share a room with Alyssa anymore I thought she should sleep with me. I turn it to Mickey Mouse and we both fall asleep.

It's short but it's a start