Chapter 24

I changed summer's daughter name to Sierra.

Summer.

I ended up taking X back to diggys house cause his mom wanted to see them so he flew them to her house. They never been this far away from me besides when Sierra went to Disneyworld. They might stay there for a while until I get back on my feet. We got we got to Draya's house and walked inside. It's really big. I already knew that. I know were everything's at. She has a sister named Desiree that's 16 and a brother named Damion that's 14 and her daughter named Kiara that's 4 that stays with her. Her mother died so she takes care of them. I've met her sister but I never met her younger brother or daughter cause her daughter stayed with her daddy for a while and she just now got full custody of her.

I saw her sister in the living room and two others that I assumed to be her brother and daughter. Her sister was sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone and her daughter was in her brothers lap watching spongebob.

Draya- IM HOOOOMMMEEE

A little girl I'm guessing is Kiara covered her ears

Kiara- you ain't gotta announce it to the whole world

Everybody laughed

Kiara walked up to me

Kiara- what's your name

Draya- that's Summer

Kiara- dang mama can she talk for herself

Draya- *walking to the kitchen* you and that mouth of yours *puts her stuff down and walks back* summer you could sleep in the guess room

I grabbed my stuff and walked upstairs and said hey to Dezzi (Desiree) as I walked up there

Me- THANKS

I walked in and took a shower when I got up I was going straight to the studio. After I got out the shower I put on some clothes and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and took a shower and put on some sweats and a crop top and wrapped a jacket around my waist. I felt like dancing today so instead of I singing I went up there to dance. I stopped by McDonald's and ate and went straight to the studio. I drove into the parking lot and walked up to the door and saw somebody holding some roses and leaning against the side on the door. I couldn't tell who it was until I walked closer. Prince.

Prince- summer

Me- what the hell is this

Prince- summer please take me back. I can't stop thinking about you. Your smile. Your laugh. Your eyes. Your voice.Your personality. Your everything. I love you so much.

I started crying

Me- Prince I'm sorry I just can't

I ran to my car and sat in the driver's seat crying my eyes out. I started to drive out. As I left the parking lot I heard honking and a big truck crashing into me. That's all I could remember until everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's short but I updated and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I promise to start updating more if I get more reads on my other story about one direction I'll start updating both more often and thanks for all the reads I'm getting I didn't notice until I started this chapter. But please go read my other book about one direction I have more ideas on there then I do here so I might update there more often but if I get more reads there I promise I'll come up with more here...