i. snap kick

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚙 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚙 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔

THE PAYNE'S HAD JUST MOVED INTO west valley, and it was their first day of school. neither of the siblings were that excited, missing their old school.

"kenny!" kali yelled going up the steps. he was playing a game on a computer, knowing his bus was coming.

"get - ready - now." kali said in between slaps to his head.

"ow! okay okay! fine." he said getting up to get his toothbrush.

"okay good. but i'm leaving, and mom made treats. don't miss the bus." she said to her brother.

"i won't kal." kenny said with toothpaste in his mouth.

"have a good day at school. if anyone bullies you, tell them your sister's a black belt in karate, and your brother is a fighter. leave out the jail part." kali said.

"i'll be fine, stop worrying." kenny said as he brushed his teeth, going to his computer occasionally.

kali rolled her eyes as she left his room going back down the steps and out the door.

she walked to school and scrolled on her phone as she did. kali was finishing her background research about this school and her town.

she had found out they had a fight in the high school recently. like an intense fight. people to the hospital, arrests. and apparently someone was paralyzed.

kali clicked on the video she saw, and saw a bunch of kids fighting with great form. it couldn't have been a normal school fight..it was like a karate tournament but with no rules.

maybe miyagi-do was open again, or cobra kai. she was the biggest fan of daniel larusso and johnny lawrence, she couldn't even imagine if she met them.

she got excited thinking about it. and as she was smiling thinking about it, a kid in a red shirt flew over the banister and landed on the stairs.

kali gasped as she watched this, it was from so high up. she started to wonder if he was still alive.

and better yet by the time she was done researching she was at the school.

people looked at her as she entered, was it not normal for new kids to be in the school?

she went to her locker, which was assigned to her beforehand and opened it.

kali took out her binders and put some stuff on the side of her locker, knowing she was gonna rearrange it in a week.

then she reached to close it but it kept popping back open.

"come on you asshole." the girl said as she shoved it roughly.

kali sighed looking around. then quickly used a low snap kick to close her locker.

if she was gonna get her locker closed who said she couldn't be extra?, but it's not like it was an obvious karate kick anyways.

"gosh." kali muttered as she fixed her backpack on her back.

as she prepared herself to go to class, three guys walked up to her with shocked looks on their faces.

"was that a snap kick?" a guy with a massive mowhawk said.

"no, i just kicked my leg." kali said awkwardly. she literally made sure nobody was looking.

"you had perfect form, just a kick my ass!" the other guy said, he looked nerdy.

"we don't judge, especially me." the other boy said. she realized from his hair and complexion that he was the guy who was flung off the banister in the video she was watching a few minutes ago.

so he was alive.

"okay maybe it was, it's none of your business." kali said, starting to walk away.

"you should join karate. you would be really good." the nerdy guy said, stopping her.

these guys were very pushy, and annoying. "i've done karate."

"you should join our dojo." the guy with the mohawk said, continued the conversation.

"no thanks, i don't do karate anymore." kali said, smiling awkwardly.

"oh, okay. uh well what's your name. we would love to get to know you, as friends." the nerdy boy said.

"kali, well kalliope. but people really call me kali cause it's hard to pronounce." kali said.

"like the calliope from greek mythology?" demetri asked.

"yeah, but with a k."

"that's cool. i'm demetri, that's hawk slash eli, and that's miguel." demetri said.

"ah, now the hawk makes sense." kali said. "and there's a tat on my back, wanna see?"

"uh, no i'm...uh fine. thanks for the offer though." kali said nodding then turned and walked away.

"thanks for the offer? you sound like a hooker." kali muttered to herself as she walked.

nayah speaks!!

her name is pronounced kuh - lie - oh - pee btw