iv. karate nerd

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚔𝚊𝚕𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚍

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚔𝚊𝚕𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚍

THE MIDDLE SCHOOLERS WERE coming by to check out the high school, and kenny waved when he saw his sister as they walked by.

she saw the kids all split up to explore, and mouthed kenny a good luck.

kali took her books out of her locker, and then started to walk to her next class.

until she saw her brother being held against a wall by hawk, with two other kids from the dojo.

"hey!" kali said and pulling hawk off of her brother before shoving him roughly.

"what the hell kali." hawk roared, getting up. "you're on our side, we go to the dojo together." he spoke again.

"this is my brother hawk!" kali yelled. "well your brother is the enemy, he's in cobra kai." hawk said.

kali looked down at her brother's shirt. she knew all about cobra kai, they were a bunch of assholes. and once again it was run by terry silver and john kreese.

she would rather he not go there to learn how to defend himself, everyone there turned out to be horrible people.

"so what? he's a middle schooler, your pathetic if you're bullying him like this." kali said.

-

the next day at the dojo was extra awkward that day. hawk was annoyed at kali, and so miguel and demitri weren't talking to her either.

she didn't care, she didn't want to be friends with those idiots. she was going to ruin anthony, and then drop karate again.

everyone was in the mediation room, just talking and stretching.

"daniel larusso. it's nice to see you again." a man said walking into the dojo, with someone else.

"holy crap, is that john kreese?" kali said when she saw the face of the second guy.

"yeah, right. bullshit." daniel said walking towards him.

all the students were huddled in the meditation room, watching this go down.

"fair enough. i'd probably react the same way if i were you. my past behavior was..."

"...inexcusable."

"oh he's so lying." kali said. "yeah i think we all know that, especially my dad." sam said.

"if i could go back and undo it all, i would. all i can say now is i'm truly sorry. and i assure you, i'm not that man anymore." silver said.

"i don't know what padded room you crawled out of or what twisted game you two are playing, but if you don't get off my property right now, i swear..." daniel said.

"your dad is pissed. who is that guy?" miguel said. "i have no idea." sam said.

"he looks like a highlander." bert spoke. "the highlander. there can be only one."

"that's terrance aka terry silver. he trained daniel a while ago when he went to cobra kai after a fight with mr. miyagi. but he manipulated daniel, and made him to terrible stuff." kali explained.

"what are you a karate nerd?" sam said. "yes? do you have an issue with that?" kali snapped.

"okay. okay, i tried. we'll still hold our students to a moratorium on fighting before the tournament, for what it's worth." terry said

"provided, of course, you do the same." terry said smirking. "just remember our deal. if cobra kai wins the all valley, you two are done teaching. for good." kresse said.

"that's not gonna happen, 'cause you're not gonna win. now get the hell out of here." daniel said and terry began to leave and daniel followed.

"if they win we have to close down.." miguel said trailing off.

"it's okay, we're not gonna let that happen." kali said putting a hand on miguel's shoulder and patting it.

nayah speaks !!

i will be projecting my hatred for daniel and sam larusso in kali