NINE

The Golden Dragon
Chapter Nine
Enough is Enough

   Approaching on their third year of marriage, Emaria and Aegon were nowhere closer to Alicent's wish of having a child. As the King grew more sickly, Alicent's pressure grew more relentless. It became more and more obvious that Alicent was attempting to plant Aegon on the throne after Viserys inevitably passed. The same fight was had over and over again. Alicent would tell Aegon that Emaria needed to birth a child in order to cement his claim to the throne. Aegon would argue back that he never wanted to be King and that it was clear that his half-sister, Rhaenyra, was the intended heir. The two would yell back and forth until a loud slap and Aegon would return back to Emaria with a red mark across his cheek.

   Emaria knew exactly what happened every time, but never asked Aegon any questions upon his return. She would simply cup her hand on the swollen cheek and rub the spot gently with her thumb. Aegon appreciated Emaria not discussing what they both knew was happening. Being slapped by his mother didn't make him feel like the strong man that he thought he should be.

Aegon had just returned from sparring with Aemond in the training yard when a guardsman, Ser Criston Cole, came to tell Aegon that his presence was being requested by the Queen. Emaria was not fond of Ser Criston. He was basically the Queen's guard and Emaria hated the Queen. Aegon nodded and asked Ser Criston to leave them. "Don't go. It's late." Emaria said softly, looking up from her needlepoint.

"You know there is no choice in the matter." Aegon said, undressing from his training clothes. It wasn't just his mother that was summoning him, it was the Queen of the Kingdoms. It's a lot harder to turn the invitation down.

"Let me go instead then." Emaria said, standing up from the couch in their quarters. She walked over to Aegon, who was changing by the bed, and rested against the pole in the canopy.

Aegon forced out a sarcastic laugh. "Not a chance." There was no way he would allow her to go see the Queen. He assumed that she would be treated differently, but had no interest in any risks. Emaria watched him carefully as he undressed before her. Their unwillingness to conceive a child did not deter them from performing the act. The pair were both wildly attracted to each other, so that was no issue. Aegon looked up at his wife. He remained only in his undergarment. When he realized she was in a trance, a smirk grew across his lips. "You do know where my eyes are, correct?"

   Emaria's eyes immediately met his, snapping out of her trance. Early in their marriage, she would have been embarrassed in this situation. After almost three years of marriage, things had changed. "You are my husband. I can look as I please." She replied with a small smile.

   Aegon walked over to her, causing her to stand up straighter from her resting position. He was inches from her and looked down on her as he cocked his head. "If you keep looking at me like that I won't be able to leave." Aegon slipped his arms around his wife's hips and pulled her in closer. "Is that your plan?"

   Emaria wrapped her arms around his neck gently. As she pressed her body closer to him, she could feel the budge in his pants against her. "Maybe it is. Is it working?" She replied, her smile growing into a smirk. Emaria stepped up on her toes and placed a tender kiss on his neck.

  Feeling her soft lips against his skin, Aegon exhaled. "God, you could get anything you want from me." Emaria smiled to herself and continued making her way along his neck and down to his collarbone. "The worst part is... you know you can."

   Emaria stopped and looked back at Aegon. "Fuck me then." Almost as if on cue, Aegon pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her, locking lips with hers. Emaria cupped his face in her hands, pulling him closer so they could deepen their kiss. Aegon used one hand to pull up Emaria's nightgown. They broke their kiss just long enough for Emaria to slip the gown off before returning to their kisses.

   Aegon took one of his hands and trailed down her stomach before forcing his way into her underwear. He gently rubbed his fingers against her cunt, causing her to release a deep moan into her mouth. As he continued, her hands move from his face down to his back, where she gently dragged her fingernails across his skin. Aegon moved lower to hear her moan aloud and began leaving kisses upon her breasts as he continued massaging her cunt. He was very proud of how loud he could make her moan.

   As Aegon continued rubbing, Emaria throbbed in between her legs. Her body ached for him. "Aegon, please." She managed to get out amongst her moans. She knew that she would have to beg him a few more times before he actually slid his cock into her. "Please." She whined.

   Aegon looked up from her breasts and arched his brow. "Please what." He said in a low voice. He was really going to make her beg for him.

  In this moment, Aegon slipped two fingers inside of his wife, making it harder for her to gather her words. "I want..." She said, grabbing onto him as he entered her. "...your cock."

   "Very good." Aegon praised. Emaria helped him pull off his underwear and he quickly slipped his cock inside of her. The two moaned in unison as Aegon began trusting. He looked down at Emaria, who was clearly holding back moans. "It's okay... be loud." He assured her and she let out a moan. Aegon braced himself over her and thrusted his hips.

After Emaria finished, she pushed Aegon off of her and his back hit the bed. This time, she climbed on top of him, getting a smile out of Aegon. She slid herself down the length of his cock and Aegon gripped her hips. As Aegon grew closer to release, the two looked each other in the eyes and knew. They couldn't take the berating and abuse from Alicent anymore. It was time. Aegon exhaled as he finished and Emaria collapsed down onto her husband's chest.

   Aegon ran his fingers through Emaria's messy hair as she drew circles on his chest with her finger. They both assumed that Ser Criston gave up trying to gather Aegon after hearing them through the doors, which was certainly fine by them. "Are we sure about all of this?" Aegon said after a while.

   Emaria looked up at him with soft eyes. "Well, we cannot go back." She said with a small laugh. "And it's not for certain." She tried to reassure him this time around. "We will figure it all out together. Always."

   Aegon looked down at her like he had the world in his arms. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "Thank you." He said, and Emaria knew there was no need to ask why he was thankful or even say anything in return. He was thankful for her presence. He couldn't imagine who he would have been without her.

•~•~•

i can't believe i haven't written in weeks and i come back writing smut

anyway i hope you enjoyed!

ik all the time jumps are a little crazy but we're getting to the show storyline!