Dream x Once-ler

{Once-ler POV}

It was 'god knows' in the morning when I heard a banging on my door.

"HEY! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!," I shout.

The banging continues, forcing me to get up. I answer the door to have a short blond-haired man, in a green hoodie, jump onto me.

"Do you mind if I stay here for a little while?" He asked.

"Uhhhhh. Excuse me?" I ask.

"Please," He whimpers.

"I mean you can but why do you need somewhere to live right now?" I say.

He hugs me, hard, "Ohhhh! Thank you! Thank You! Thank you!"

He gets off of me and apologizes for the trouble he's caused ... ing.

"Can you explain why you're here?" I ask.

He sighs and then proceeds to tell the whole, fucking, story.

"So now I'm here," He finishes.

"Ok, now what's your name?" I replied," I'm The Once-ler but you can just call me Once-ler."

"Oh, my name's Dream," Dream says," Wait your name is literally THE ONCE-LER?"

I nod and he giggles a little bit.

"Well if you're staying here for a little while you should have somewhere to sleep. I'll get you a sleeping bag or whatever else I have," I say as I turn and leave.

{Dream POV}

I nod and sit on his bed. This guy is so nice, I wish could be like that, but all I did was mess everything up for myself. I lost my friends and family. My home. Once-ler walks back in with a cot, comforters, and a fuzzy pink thing.

"What's that?" I ask

"Hmm, oh this my thneed it is made of the top of a truffula tree and can do many, MANY, things. And works as a blanket," He responds and chucks it over to me.

I look at the thneed and shrug. I set up my 'bed', thank him one last time, and fall asleep.

A few weeks later

{Once-ler POV}

It's been a couple of weeks and the thneed has still not sold. Dream has gotten pretty comfortable with his new surrounding. I don't know why but I've been feeling kind of weird around him. He's just so cute. I don't know.

"Hey, Onceie!" Dream shouts.

I look up to see him dangling from a tree. I feel my face get hot.

I giggled," What are doing?"

"Being awesome," he replies.

I laughed at the response.

"Hey!" he yells," Why are you laughing at me!?"

He jumps down onto me, pinning me down. My face turns bright red. I didn't know what to do.

"Why were you laughing?" he asked.

I felt my pants getting tight. I didn't respond. He frowned and got off of me. He lies on the grass next to me. I didn't move I just laid there.

"You good?" He asked.

I sat up and bolted to the house. I took a seat on my bed and rummaged through the bedside drawer.

{Dream POV}

I slowly go to the house. I hear noise from inside but I can't tell what it is. I knock on the door before I enter. I walk into the room to see Once-ler playing with himself, with a dildo. My face turns red as I start apologizing.

"Oh my God!" He screams.

{Once-ler}

Dream just stood there apologizing. I covered myself with a blanket and stood up. Dream continued his nonsense until I kissed him. His eyes widen. He looked into my eyes and pulled me in for a long moment. I felt him nibble my lip for entry, and I compile. I feel his tongue slip into my mouth. We pull away from each other so we can breathe.

"Wow," Dream says," Well someone's needy."

I blushed as Dream slowly sat me on the bed and before I knew my shirt, the blanket, and his clothes were on the floor. Dream removed the dildo from me and set it aside.

"You don't need that," he cooed.

He started to push himself into me, I winced. He started thrusting in and out, picking up speed with each thrust. 

"Ah~, please be, AAhh~ hmmm, gentle," I moaned.

"I will Onceie," he quelled.

He continues thrusting into me.

"Dream, Ah~, I'm about to cu, AH~, um," I moan.

I came onto both of us. Dream's thrusts were getting sloppy.

"I'm almost, hmm, done," He grunted.

With one last thrust, he released. I felt his warmth fill me. He pulled out and laid down next to me. We were both breathing heavily.

"That was amazing," I sigh. 

Dream nods and kisses me. We snuggled up and ended up falling asleep.

The first one finished. Hope yall horny bastards enjoyed.