Oncest (Once-ler x Greed-ler)

{Greed-ler POV}

I had just finished a hard day of work and prepared to go to sleep. But as soon as I walk into the bedroom I see Oncie laying on the bed. In nothing but a thong and fishnet stockings.

"Hey, Oncie," I sigh.

"Heyyy, Geeeedie," Oncie smirks.

I sit on the foot of the bed. Take my suit coat off and set it aside. Oncie grunts and crawls onto my lap.

"And what do you want?" I jokingly ask.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Oncie whines.

I laugh, and Oncie pouts.

"Calm down baby," I say," Trust me you'll get your prize."

I push him onto the bed so I can undress.

{Once-ler POV}

Sit on the bed and Greed-ler undress. I watch as he slowly pulls his boxers off. I knew he was being slow just to tease me. Once they were off he walked up to me and pins me down on the bed.

"You ready?" Greed-ler asked.

I nod as he pushes his lips against mine, roughly. I feel our tongues intertwine as he starts grinding his leg up against me. We pull away from each other.

"Ready to take it a step further?" Greed-ler asks.

I nod. He takes off the thong and fishnets. He flips me over so I'm on my belly with my ass up. 

"You want prep?" He asks.

"No just please, put it in already," I respond.

Then I feel him pound into me. I moan loudly. Greed keeps thrusting in and out. Getting faster with each thrust. 

"AHH~ Hey Greed, Ha hmm~ I'm about to," before I could finish my sentence I came onto the bed sheets.

"Oh looks like someone's already had enough~," Greed-ler cooes," Well I'm still not finished."

I feel Greed thrust a few more times, each getting more ad more sloppy. until I feel his warmth fill me. He pulls out and lays on the bed beside me. I snuggle up close to him. He smirks and snuggles me back. And in each other's arms, we drift to sleep.

Chapter 2 for the horny