Fox me ;-;

ok, so, let me get this strait before continuing anthros and furries are NOT the same. Here is a perfect explanation from SmokyBerries:

 "A furry is defined as "a person who had interest in anthropomorphized animals", but I think it goes much farther than that. You can anthropomorphize animals without being a furry. I do not consider myself to be one for a few reasons:

A 'furry' is an an animal that stands upright, has human body proportions, and often hair. None of my characters (even the animals in Hell and High Water) are like this. They are simply animals that stand upright. They all have almost completely natural proportions, with the exception of slightly longer/shorter necks, humanoid shoulders, and, in some cases, paws with 'fingers' to hold things. A cat can't move it's arms the same way a person can, and would need different anatomy to do so. But they don't have breasts, chest muscles, or any other detailed human anatomy that most furries have.

I believe that simply giving an animal human characteristics does not make it a furry. Consider Beatrix Potter's characters, for example. They are animals that stand upright (on occasion), wear clothes, hold parties, live in human houses, etc. But they are entirely animal. I would laugh if someone called them (or Beatrix) furries!

Same goes for Warrior Cats, or even the dragons in Wings of Fire. They have human thought processes, organized societies, and even (in the dragon's case) jewelry, books, weapons, houses, and much more. They're anthropomorphized, but NOT furries."

I got a lot of things wrong in this but oh well ;----;

anyway, officially finished counting, 38 gifts coming for 38 special people! (All adopts that you have the choice to use) Unfortunately I couldn't fit everyone I wanted too :<

(they will come out somewhere between the 12-30)

I think you know who you are!  Ty all so much <3