Chapter 01|Passed Life

The splendid milky cry was welcomed with open arms as a red blushing baby was handed over to a warm source. The baby couldn't help but wiggle as he wanted to burrow his head in this small warmth. It healed something that had been broken. His movements were restrained openly as he could only release milky cries as he was nursed back to sleep.

A slender fair hand poked the child's cheek in hopes of not distracting the child from sleeping. The hand moved away from the baby and showed the owner of the hand. A women,with jade green orbs and soft rosy lips. A slim figure and tall stature, with her long black hair and cute mature features. She was the spitting image of youth. Her whole body shined brightly as she gave a vibrant smile to the man next to her.

She has a few traces of  tiredness and aging but they are not noticeable. A roughly calloused hand softly went up to caress the child's head as the man smiled dotingly. The man had a tall stature and muscular physique, he had handsome features and bright baby blue orbs, thin pink lips and hazel brown short hair, he was well dressed.

“He looks exactly like you, he has your black hair but also inherited my mix in the hair. He also has your beauty.” The man was enormed with his baby boy, he would constantly look at the child as his attention wouldn't stray far from him. This was his and his wife's doing, they made him, this beautiful baby boy. The most precious thing in their hearts.

“Oh, but James..You know this is a bad thing! What if your parents find him or worse your brother. We would lose our precious child! I don't want what happened to happen again. Can we really save this baby?” The women in worry questioned, she was scared of the future the unknown. They had not even the slightest idea of what might happen in the future and that's what scared her. She had already lost one child because of her in-laws’s desire for what her husband held and she was on his side. She was unprepared for the hurt and pain but she still needs to be by her husband's side. He also lost his left lung when they lost their first child. He was also broken but wouldn't say it in order to soothe her.

James smiled softly as he kissed the top of his wife's head, he pulled her delicate body into his embrace as he said comforting word. His eyes had dulled when she mentioned that day. He wanted to forget it but the past would haunt him forever.

“Maria don't worry, he will be the only thing we don't lose. For his sake and for his future we need to teach him all we can in the short amount of time or the consequences will be dire.”

“Are you suggesting that they might come after us? Because if you are I am prepared for the worst. As long as I am with you and our baby then I can peacefully rest!”

“Hm! I love you, do you know that? I chose you because you were special, you could chose me even if you knew I was a loss cause, a pit of disaster. You still chose me and I will forever be ever so grateful for that, for you!”

James hugged his wife, they were both prepared to die to keep that secret, for the safety of their child they wouldn't mind being fugitives even. Hunted by the law, it wasn't as painful as loosing a part of you in a battle you didn't start.

~Five years later~

A little boy strolled through his house as he held a little straw hat in his hand skipping through the passage way he heard the sound of something falling. He ran towards the sound as fast as his little legs could go, and edged close to his parents room. He giggled softly thinking that it was just his clumsy father dropping something but the boy didn't here the accompanied shouting.