Chapter 02 | Life

‘Warmth, why is it warm?’ – Jimin was confused, the muddled memories that permitted his brain made him curl and release low curses. He slipped off the bed and walked unsteadily. He is supposed to be dead, not a mutilated corpse of sort but a cold dead body with no soul. So why is he alive.

‘Wait a minute, I woke up feeling some kind of warmth next to me!’ – Jimin moved back from where he came out of, his pupils shrunk as he saw the figure on the bed. The bristling clouds outside disappeared but the weather had gotten colder. Jimin was on the verge of an outbreak but he chose to remain calm. He moved towards a bathroom, with shaking hands and a muffled mind. He wasn't ready, ready to face whatever would come before him but so what! He needed to own up to his own life mistakes.

He moved infront of a full-body mirror, his reflection stared back at him as he raised his shaking hand to his own face. The coldness of his chill hands woke him up, tears bubbled in his orbs but he was stubborn, he was not going to let them fall. He tested again and pinched his thigh, the pain was real, it informed him of what he needed to know. He was back! And his return surely wouldn't be peaceful.

He closed his eyes and stared intently into his reflection, he had the same dull jade forest green orbs that he had gotten from his mother. The smooth fair skin, slender long leg, bouncy black hair. And plump bloody rosy lips, his orbs curved at the tip when he would smile. He wasn't sure what to say but his feelings were said in his own eyes. The usually dim orbs now shined with a faint brightness.

He moved towards the bathroom and sprayed water on his face in a way to wake himself up. He pinced his thigh but still didn't wake up. The pain was real but still within his tolerance range. He raised his shaking hand to his clear face and smile softly. This was reality. He couldn't believe it, even if he tested it at first, he could be dreaming for all he knew.

He walked back to the bed and layed their waiting for something to begin, yet to his expectations moments later his head began to throb as flashed of a text appeared in his head. His own memories were proof enough that he was here.

He slipped inside the black-grey sheet and continued to flip through the new wired text. He chose to veiw the text first as his mind could adjust to the added information that he recieved.

The text spoke about a common plot where the male and female lead had to unite under the spite of the ‘villian’ or the ‘villianess’. The script was well  thought out, the flow of the romance was within reach of the reader and breached any common courtesy of human nature by absolving any of the clear and pure image of a character and placing them in a detrimental position where there end was within expection.

The male protagonist was an elegant, mysterious and eccentric man. With a nack for business, the man was the dream husband of any women or bent men. Jeon Jungkook, a man who grew up in the slums and rose to what he is today. He worked tirelessly and had to fend off the wolves that came to bite at his neck when he was trying to clear his name as the illegitimate son of the Jeon Family.

The text was centred around a ‘Boys Love’ kind of plot. The main reason of the world were two male who worked tirelessly to fight for their love. The male protagonist, Jeon Jungkook was sold off by his own mother and had to marry someone against his will. He had to marry, Park Jimin, the Villian. He was forced to be there and his own rebellious spirit made him resent his partner.

He knew the struggle of doing things on his own as everything wasn't given to him on a silver platter, one covered in diamonds. He treated life as a life or death situation but he still had the most innocent personality sometimes. In a change of events the wealthy young master had pulled his own partner into a bankrupt situation. But instead of even telling the ‘villian’, the male protagonist chose to stay quiet to this all. He treated Jimin much better because of the guilt and had to uphold his own ego in this situation.