PROLOGUE

Marriage in a family makes every of the people to be happy!! Amidst everything, there is a bride and a groom who is sitting in the dias with teary eyes and swollen face!! Everyone around them is gossiping about the exchange of Bride's!! There is no other option for the Bride's side to give the younger sister of the Bride to the groom!

Soon, the priest gives the nupital thread to the groom! Sighing, he got it from him and looked at her!! He rarely saw her during the ceremonies!! Her eyes are too red that matched her red face now!! With a grumpy face, he looked his mom who nodded her head!! He tied the thread around her neck! And, for the third knot, the groom's sister tied it as a ritual in Tamil culture!! She closed her eyes and tears flow down from her eyes!! The priest then give him the vermillion! He encircled his arms around her and pulled her forcefully into him and applied the vermillion on her hair partition! She hissed in pain when he pulled her forcefully; and her eyes shed tears!! All she want is to get swallowed!! But, she doesn't have any other option other than this!! The rituals get overed!! Soon, both the bride and groom are escorted to the groom's house!! She smiled forcefully on the whole way but she can't!! She can't accept the fact that she is replaced!! Her eyes are tearing more!!

....: keep your face awful as you can!! On akka panna thappuku nee anupavikra? What is there in crying now?

....: ....!

She can't say anything other than crying!! He smirked seeing her! He have his own ways now!! He just sneaked his hands around her bare waist and pulled her towards him!! She jerked and tried to move away!! But, she can't!! He whispered..,

....: ipdiye azhuthutu iruntha, then I'm having my own ways to shut your tears!!

He whispered huskily in her ears and that is enough for her to close her eyes!! He removed his hands after pinching her waist!! She jolted from her place and moved away!! Soon, they reached the house!!!

************"****"

He wrapped his arms around her bare waist making her to shiver even more!! Her eyes teared more!! She looked her tied hands in the chair!! She closed her eyes even more tightly wanting the earth to swallow her!! She wriggle her arms!! But, nothing worked!! He neared her lips and kissed the corner of her lips by licking it!! She felt disgusted absolutely!! But, she doesn't know what to do exactly at that time!! He pinched her bare waist making her to Yelp in pain!! But, she can't shout coz the cloth which is stuffed in her mouth which makes her to suffocate!! He removed her saree pallu make her to shut her eyes!! And, then he...!!!

Do forgive me for the errors and flaws.!
Do read this as a Fiction.!
Do share your views in comments!
Thank you! ❤️
Will update the next episode as soon as possible!

And makkaley you can follow me on instagram!
dharshu._.scribbles

To Be Continued!

With love,
Priya💕