CHAPTER 22

The next day morning, Avinash got up around 11'!! He found Aarthi on top of him!! He caressed her hair softly for which she snuggled more into his neck!! His eyes teared remembering the pain she is going through for past two days!! But, now he is a bit relieved after making her as HIS completely!! He definitely know that she is now much more better than before!! He found scars on her body!!! But, he himself is happy to leaving his scars on Her 's!!  She opened her eyes in a while!! She looked him with her teary eyes!! He nodded No and kissed her eyes lovingly!! 

Aarthi: Love you!!!

Avinash: Love you more de!! 

He pulled her even more tighter and hugged her tightly!! She laid beside him and She held his hands more tightly around her chest!! He hugged her from back and kissed her hairline!! He pulled her infront and she snuggled more into his bare chest!! He can feel her tears around his chest!! He caressed her free hair and even his eyes teared!! After a brief silence, she got up and looked his eyes!! The blanket feel from her body and revealed her bare body! He in a swift covered her under the blanket and pulled her to his lap!! She slowly cupped his face! Her eyes teared when she locked her with his!!

Aarthi: Onaku enna pidikathu thane Avi?

She asked with her teary eyes!! Again, his heart broke!! He pulled her to his chest and hugged her tightly!! Her insecurities are peaking up!

Avinash: You are one and only Mine de!! Ipdilam pestha d! Setharlam pola iruku!!

She cried and kissed his chest!!

Avinash: Ethuvum venam Avi!! Just remember US!! Just remember our time which we spent!!

He caressed her hair softly!! She nodded!!

Avinash: Shruthi ah vara slta?

Aarthi: Ila!! Ava feel pannuva!  Aprm pesren!!

Avinash nodded!! Soon, she slept feeling sore and tired!! He put her in the bed and refreshed!! He went to the kitchen and prepared a healthy breakfast for her!! He then went to their room!! He slowly made her to got up and carried her to the washroom!! She felt blessed to have him in her life!! He completely made her to took bath!! He then prepared a steam bath for her and put her in the tub!! She felt relieved!! He massaged her body and whenever his hands touched her bare body, she shivered more!! He smirked seeing her!! He kissed her forehead!!

Avinash: Love you!!

Aarthi: Love you more daa!!

She hugged him tightly!! He made her to took bath and took her out!! He made her to wear a comfy dress!!

Avinash: Sapdu vaa!!!

Aarthi: Pasikala Avi!!

Avinash: Athellam pasikum!! Pasikama enga pogum? Get up!!

He pulled her up and fed her food!! She fed for him in the same plate!! Both of them had their food!! Avinash really wants to ask what exactly happened in the mall!! But, he is really afraid what if she again have some trauma!! He slowly caressed her hair!!

Aarthi: Avi!!! Anu!! Anu enga?

Avinash: Anu hostel poita de!!

Aarthi: En da avala thaniya vitta? Ava safe ah poitala? Nee kettiya?

Avinash: Ava safe ah poita!! And, terunjavanga kuda thn anupi vechen!!

Aarthi: Epdi enna kapathuna?

She asked with tears in her eyes!! Avinash is now more broken!! He doesn't know how to explain everything!  He made her to lean on his chest and hugged her closer!!

Avinash: En mobile la eppothum onnoda live location active ah iruka maari pannen da!! Atha vechu thn kandu pudchen! 

Aarthi: Vignesh!!

She shivered and looked him!!

Aarthi: Avan peru Vignesh!!

She hugged him even more!! He kissed her hairline!!

Avinash: Maa!! Onaku comfortable ah Ilana nee solla venam!! I won't judge you at any cost!!

Aarthi: Onkitta en naan uncomfortable ah iruka poren!! I'm your's already!!

She told and took a deep breath!!

Aarthi: Avan naan ellam orey college la than padchom!! He is a senior to me!! Neraya thadava enna love panren solli pinnadi suthi torture pannirkan!! Shruthi than apo ellam avnta irnthu enna save panna!! Oru cultural program apo enna Avan kidnap panna kuda try pannan!! Apovum Shruthi than enna rescue panna!! Apo la irnthu, Shruthi enna thaniya vittathu ila!! Ava than enna full ah pathukta!! Avana adchu warn panni anupitta!! Athu kaprm naan avana meet pannala!!

She told and held his hands even more tighter!! He wiped his tears and held her hand!!

Aarthi: Anaki malla la, restroom poitu velila varapo avana pathen!! Avan enna again restroom la push panni enna kiss panna pathan!! Naan avana adchuttu velila vara try pannen!! But avan athukulla kerchief la chloroform vechu en face la vechuttan!! Naan mayangitten!

She said everything with her teary eyes! He can feel what she is gone through!! His heart shattered more!! He held her more closer to him!!

Aarthi: Avan touches ellam disgusting ah iruku Avi!! Avan enna onkitta irunthu pirikka pathan Avi!! Nee varal naa, enaku enna airkum? Aprm epdi naan on moonji la mulchurpen!!

She told and hits her forehead with her palms and cried even more!! Avinash held her hands and pulled her for a hug!! He caressed her hair and cried! 

Avinash: Pothum de!  Pothum!! Inimel Avan on life la vara mattan!! Avan orediya poitan!!

She got up and looked him shocked!!

Avinash: On mela mai vecha naan epdi de chumma irupen?! Avana en Kai ala konnuten!!

Aarthi is very much shocked now!! Whether her husband will get arrested by the police?
Whether he will leave her?!
Whether he will go to jail?!
Only these thoughts were running on her mind!!

She cried even more!! He got panicked and looked her!!

Aarthi: Avi!!! Onna police pudchutu poirum Avi!! En ipdi panna?. Enaku nee venum!!

She told and cried!.

Avinash: Hey!! Enaku onom ila da!! En friend Arun!! Police officer! Avan ellathayum pathupan! Nee Azhatha please!!

She felt relieved and hugged him!! He took her in his lap and hugged her even more tightly!!

P.S: 8 episodes down!

Do forgive me for the errors and flaws.!

Do read this as a fiction.!
Do share your views in comments!
Thank you! ❤️
Will update the next episode as soon as possible!

And makkaley you can follow me on instagram!
dharshu._.scribbles

To Be Continued!

With love,
Priya💕