Who are you?! (Ouran High school host club fanfic)

Hey sooo this is my first ever an 'ime/manga fanfic, and I am MAJORLY excited!!!

====

I looked down at the beauty in Tamaki's arms, who on earth is she?

 And why is she unconscious? 

What's more why are they both wet?

 "Tamaki...who is this and why do you both look like you've just been out in the rain?" I demanded. 

"I...she was running away" pain flashed in his violet eyes "running away...from me. I tried to stop her, and so she ran towards the river down near the Gojiya Park. Then she lost her footing and a-and slipped. Before I knew it she was swept into the river and...drowning...."he muttered, shaking slightly.

 "Who is she?" I ask yet again, growing impatient.

 "I...I can't tell you now Kyoya, right now we need to get her home," Tamaki looked away sighing a deep sad sigh.

 I nod quietly and call the driver to come pick us up. We were currently in the Gojiya Park and I could tell Tamaki was beginning to feel the autumn chill, so I took off my sweatshirt and handed it to him.

It made no difference.

He merely covered the girl with it and so I gave him my coat - which he gladly accepted. I was still curious as to who the beauty was and why she was running away from him. But I knew that I could not ask these questions right now. I tugged onto Tamaki's arm and signalled the driver had arrived. He only nodded, before picking up the girl, bridal-style and carrying her to the limo.

We got in and drove off towards Tamaki's manor.

====

Soo what do you think? Yes I made the park name up...LOL