Hanako says sorry

Chapter Three

Tamaki's POV:

After Kyoya left I went to Hanako's bedroom, it was the one three doors down from mine. I saw her sitting at her window sill.

"Hey Hanako, I uh we need to go get your uniform."

"Hey Tamaki why did you stop me from telling Kyoya my surname?" she asked.

"Well I-"

"He doesn't know does he?"

"....."

"You didn't tell him?"

"....."

"Did you tell any of them?"

"Look Hanako, we will be late if we don't go now" I said before turning on my heel.

+++

"Tamaki I look stupid!" Hanako said slightly annoyed.

No, Hanako looks beautiful and adorable - like a china doll! "No you look so kawaii, too cute!!!" I exclaim, jumping up and down.

"Ugh whatever lets just pay and leave. Will I meet your father tonight?" she asks.

"Sorry he is still in Korea - another business trip" she nods and walked towards the limousine.

I follow after her and after we arrive home dinner is served.

A while later Hanako knocks on my door.

"Come in."

Hanako hesitated before entering.

She looked me straight in the eye and said "Tamaki I am truly sorry for running from you. Its just I had had a nightmare earlier that morning, and I thought...you was him. Sorry for freaking out" she looked like she was going to cry.

I surprised her by embracing her in my arms. She tensed for a second, before wrapping her arms around me.

I felt her shaking and before I knew it she was crying softly into my shirt.

"Hey hey don't cry!" I whisper, trying to wipe her flowing tears away.

"I-I was so s-scared! He will c-come back! He s-said so himself" she stuttered, shaking in my arms.

"No, no don't say that! As long as I am here, no one can hurt you!" I try reassuring her.

"But what happens when your gone?" she whispers, still crying.

Kyoya's POV:

I had gone back to Tamaki's home, as I had left my laptop in his room. As I walked down the hallway I noticed his bedroom door open and whisps of voices.

I leant against the door and quickly peered in, Tamaki was holding Hanako in his arms and it seemed as if she was crying?

What happened?

I quickly whipped my head back - now I'm not one to eavesdrop but I feel as if whatever they are talking about is vital information.

"But what happens when your gone?" I heard Hanako say.

"I will never leave your side. Ever.I promise." Tamaki said, his voice full of confidence and reassurance.

"But what if he tries to hurt you?" I heard her ask him.

He?

Who is she talking about?

"He said himself, that he will destroy everything I have my happiness, my friends and even my family! I-I cannot let t-that happen to you!" Hanako cried.

Who is this man?

And why does Hanako seem so threatened and scared by him?

What has he done to her?

"Hanako then I guess he doesn't know who I am. Please don't cry anymore. It pains my heart to see you so sad." Tamaki said.

Who IS Hanako to him?

Perhaps right now is not the best time to get my laptop. I will just tell him to bring it in tomorrow.

I slowly walk away and leave to go home.

=====

So a lot of drama huh? 

....

No? Well never mind, but ooh who is Hanako talking about? Sorry for the crappy chapter title.