15. Smoking Out the Ham

Representation:

Speech: "Speech"

Thoughts: 'Thoughts'

Transmission: "Transmission"

Magic: Magic

Emotion: (Emotion)

Y/N slowly opens his eyes and is confused by the unfamiliar ceiling. He is feeling so groggy that he is unable to move his head. He was lying on the bed and contemplates where he was.

Y/N: 'Where am I?'

He slowly strains to lifts his head and start to look around.  As he was looking around, he starts to get a throbbing sensation in his head and starts to slowly remember the battle that had occurred and the mysterious being that appeared before him

Y/N: 'What was that?' 

The mere thought of the being and the dark, bleak world it occupied brought him shivers. He is brought out of his thoughts by the sound of footsteps nearing his room. He sees Owen entering the room.

Owen on seeing Y/N up felt relieved that his friend was up from his slumber.

Y/N: "Where am I, Owen? What happened to me?"

Owen: "You are in the Royal Capital Y/N. You fell unconscious during the battle in Nean. As soon as the battle was over Wyatt and Charlotte rushed you here and demanded that you be healed immediately. They wouldn't stop breathing down my neck all the time so I had to kick them out." 

Owen:" I need to perform some tests on you? Water Healing Magic: Qualle Operation. You were out for 3 days an-"

Y/N: "3 DAYS??? I WAS OUT FOR 3 DAYS."

Owen: "You were in a comatose state and we didn't know whether you would wake up or not. We thought we lost another Captain. Everyone was very anxious. I am happy that you are fine Y/N. I didn't want to lose a friend. I will need to inform the Wizard King about your well being. He wanted to talk with you."

Y/N waits in the room for the Wizard King. The Wizard King enters the room along with Owen.

Wizard King: "I am glad that you are fine Y/N. Everyone was waiting for your recovery mainly Charlotte and your squad. They made such a ruckus here that I had to command them to leave to bring peace here. Owen informed me that you are free to leave. Please make sure to rest for a few days."

Y/N thanking the Wizard King and Owen leaves the Capital and sets course to his squad headquarters. As he reaches the headquarters, he sees that it was sombre. He enters the main room and sees everyone laying there sluggishly.

Wyatt sees the captain standing in the room. He rushes towards him and hugs him. Y/N hugs him back and consoles his weeping brother.

Wyatt: "BROTHER. What would I do if I lost you?"

The squad hearing Wyatt looks to see him hugging Y/N. Everyone except Lucas rush towards Y/N and hug him.

 Everyone except Lucas rush towards Y/N and hug him