Pᴀʀᴛ𖣔5

There was blood everywhere.

His shirt, hands, face, everything was covered in blood. He could feel the pump of his heart, blood coursing through his veins, heart beating in his ears and he was gasping hard.

"N-no." He whimpers, looking at the pale, dead body of the only person that had believed in him.

"I'm sorry." He adds, taking a pathetic step back, still shaking like a leaf.

"I'm so sorry, Wens."

Tyler wakes up in a loud gasp, his whole body soaked in sweat and chest heaving up and down in a rapid movement. His throat feels dry and parched.

He shakily reaches over to the nightstand to grab the glass of water. He finishes the whole glass down in one go.

Finally calming down, he takes in his surroundings.

Enid was fast asleep with lots of her stuffed animals. Wednesday was nowhere in sight.

Tyler gets out of the bed and decides to take a walk on the rooftop, it may calm his restless heart.

To not so his surprise, he finds the girl sitting there at the edge with her legs hanging through the rails.

He slowly tiptoes over there and follows her in sitting down. She doesn't seem fazed by his presence.

"Can't sleep?" She asks, not looking his way.

"Nightmares." He replies, leaning on the rails and focusing on the nightsky of Nevermore. It was beautiful. "It's beautiful." He comments.

"Hm." Wednesday agrees. "Darkness is always beautiful."

Tyler chuckles at her not so unfamiliar way of speaking.

"So are you." He says bluntly, looking sideways to see the girl.

Wednesday has her hair loosely spreaded on her back, eyes hollow and mystic, lips soft and plump, she looks mesmerizing.

Sudden throw of compliment takes her back and she slightly shifts uncomfortably on her spot.

"I should go." She stands up, Tyler following suit.

"Wait." He grabs her hand.

Much to his satisfactory, she doesn't pull away this time. Even stays put.

"I want to talk."

"About what?" She turns to him, eyes blank and face expressionless.

"About us." He looks direct in her eyes, he searches deep and sure, there still was that spark, that made him believe in the signals. She does feel for him.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Please, Wens." She doesn't interject him from calling her his nickname. "I still love you."

She scoffs. "Please, I'm not falling for your bullshit romance again." The hurt was quite evident in her tone.

"You know I never lied about my feelings. I have always loved you, sure Laurel used my feelings against you, but they were always true. I know you know that." He presses, gripping her hand tight.

Wednesday swallows hard, not daring to meet his eyes, because she knows the moment their eyes would lock, she'll lose herself. Any sense of her pride or her emotionless side.

"Look at me." He says sternly, taking both of her hands in his. "Look. At. Me."

Wednesday's lashes flutter and she slowly looks up, breathing a bit heavily as their eyes lock in an intense stare.