𝖙𝖜𝖔: 𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖊

*not edited*

༺☾✹▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅༺☾✹

▅▅▅▅▅▅༺☾✹

𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄    how quickly someone can grow on you and have you become attached. One moment they are strangers, nothing more than a passing glance and a simple polite smile and then you have a passing flower remind you of them when you hadn't even forgotten about them yet.

Caera Celtigar was exactly that stranger to Jacaerys.

Illicit meetings with the only daughter of House Celtigar had quickly become the highlight of his week. The second time he'd met Caera was a coincidence. The third he had his eye out for her already.

Now, two months later he'd always keep a keen eye out the towering windows and balconies of Dragonstone for Aelys and her rider.

And once he caught the dragons white and silvery scales he'd be gone on Vermax before anyone realised. Although, by now, he was sure everyone on the damn island had realised Jace had the habit of disappearing once he laid eyes on Caera and her dragon.

His siblings definitely did, he though with a scowl as he sat on beach with Vermax a couple of yards away and his nosey siblings pestering him.

"I bet it's the dragonrider that passes the island every other day!" Baela called out pointing at Lucaerys that looked determinated that Jace was running off to meet someone at mainland.

Rhaena snorted, "You overestimate Jace's sway with women." She then barked a laugh at her own words and Jace glared at all three of them.

"I hate you guys." Jace groaned and Baela smacked the bag of his head lightly.

"Just admit it. You fly off to leave out the forbidden romance lifestyle with Caera Celtigar!" She snickered at Jace's scowl and burning red face and shrugged. "No one's blaming you. Apparently the Celtigar family carries quite the looks." She hummed and Rhaena huffed in amusement.

"Aha sure. Just say you want to see if the rumours about the eldest son are true." She nodded with a teasing smile and Jace moved his gaze from the skies to Baela.

He grinned teasingly at her, "Is that so, sister? Are you suggesting a forbidden romance because you know first hand how it works?" He teases and Baela scoffs.

"You guys suck." Baela grumbles and the rest laugh as a glimmer of glistening scales between clouds catch Jace's attention.

He looks to Vermax, who seemed to have perked up as well, and Jace sees the dragon already making his way to him.