Rise 3: Get Isekaied again

"Huh...huh"

After a more than sudden awakening my head hurts, my ears ring, and my memory is completely messed up, after a moment my body goes back to normal before I open my eyes to see that I'm in a deserted place.

"Again?"

I look around to see that I'm in the middle of an endless landscape adorned with starry skies.

"Where am I and how did I get here?"

I try to remember what happened.

I was with Sirin on Benares' back, heading for the moon to acquire the 4 gems we needed to the continuation my plan...

To ensure Sirin's cooperation with my plan, I jumped into her dream using the copy of Fenshuang Down from the Void Archive I duplicate of Otto's. 

I made her experience the 1 year I'd spent in the Kaslana family, adding her as a new member to the family, allowing her to feel the warmth of a family while educating and correcting her haughty, and bad language caused by the Honkai influences, It took time but I managed to convince her to forget about her revenge 

After we landed on the moon near a temple, Sirin, who had now been converted into a sweet, obedient girl, explored the ruin in search of our goal, I also took this opportunity to collect a few pieces of usable Solium that seemed still intact for future use.

When we reached the giant crystal at the center of the temple and Sirin touched it, a light blinded us and a mysterious force knocked me unconscious... before I woke up here.

"I don't know who or what did this to me, but I don't like the idea of the girl being alone again. I hope she'll be all right without me, her, and Bella. "

I open my status panel to see something astounding

"You've got to be kidding me."

I see most of my Honkai-powered abilities except my honkai adaptability and resistance have been greyed out.

I try to connect to my Stigmata Space only to find that I don't even have an ounce of honkai energy left in me as if I've been drained of it and my INCHOR and cores are as if sealed shut.

"OK, now I'm calling BS, someone wants me off-script to the point of blocking most of my best abilities."

I then tried to think of who might be behind all this.

"Is it the honkai's Will? No the Will of this world is far more weak than the one I know from our home world. Perhaps a more powerful entity is at work here".

Seeing no reason to feel sorry for myself, I decide to walk in one direction to see where it takes me, at least I can use my Dying Will Flame and some of my equipment and weapons to defend myself.

// Indefinite time later //

I don't know how long I've been walking towards this dark, endless starry horizon, but my only point of reference is the direction taken by two twin shooting stars that passed over me several months ago.