Birthday

Thanks you for reading the last one this one will be longer then it was.
_________________________________

Y/n walks into the local cafe walking up to the counter and like usual Alex was behind the counter with his cheerful face greeting people and asking them for their order then making it for the people in front of me then it was my turn.

"Hey y/n you want your usual coffee?" Alex smiles.

"What's your favourite drink from here i want to try it and it will be something different" y/n looks at how much money he has.

"My favourite drink here is the hot chocolate and it's only 2 pound"Alex looks at y/n.

"I'm sorry Alex I only had enough for my usual i don't have extra 50p on me" y/n sighed.

"It will be on me y/n you don't need to pay at all I'll just pay for you and I'll get it straight up for you"
Alex  walks over to get a cup.

"You don't have to Alex I'll just come back later with the right amount of money" y/n looks at Alex.

"You can pay me back later if you want" Alex starts making a hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows.

"Okay then" as Alex passes y/n the hot chocolate. "Ooooo it looks so good"

"I hope you enjoy and remember to come over to my house tomorrow anytime since I'm not at work tomorrow" Alex waves at y/n as he walks away.

"Yeah I'll see you tomorrow" y/n walks out and looks at his phone and looks at a message from a friend saying. 'What have you got for Alex's birthday tomorrow'

So y/n ran to a shop looks at nice jewellery and picks up a necklace with the letter A in a heart so he buys that.

~after 5 minutes-

Y/n gets home and writes a note.
'Sorry this was a last minute present i completely forgot but I hope this is a good time to say that I have liked you for a while now'

~the next day~

Y/n walks up to Alex's house and knocks on the door holding a small bag with the necklace and note inside of. Then Alex opens the door.

"Hey y/n thanks for coming"Alex looks at y/n and notices that y/n is holding something. "What's that your holding y/n?"

"Hey , i got it for your birthday" y/n smiles.

"You didn't have to y/n" as y/n passes the bag to Alex.

Alex looks inside and picks up the necklace with the note and reads the note with a grin. Then Alex kisses y/n.

"I was going to ask you out today but it seems like you beat me" Alex chuckles.

"Really?!" Y/n looked shocked.

"Yeah but also this is an amazing gift i love it so much y/n just like you" Alex puts the necklace around his neck.
______________________________
Thanks you for reading this and the next part will be coming out soon and i hoped that you enjoy this
526 words