Chapter 3: Annabeth Takes It In The Ass

Annabeth P.O.V:

Last night, me and Percy had sex. It was totally amazing! Tonight I'm going to do it again with him. Except there will be a slight difference.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I was sitting in the Posideon cabin, waiting for Percy to get back. He walked into the cabin, surprised to see me sitting on his bed.
"What are you doing here Annabeth?" He asked.
"I want to have sex again. With a slight difference from last night." I stated.
"Ok. What is the difference?" He asked me.
"You have to wait. Now c'mere. Lie down on the bed and take off your clothes." I commanded. He obeyed me without fighting back. I stared at his erection. But I didn't let that stop me from sucking him. I made him cum five times. I stripped and climbed onto the bed. I stuck my ass in the air. He slapped it, making it jiggle. I yelped. He did something I didn't expect him to do. He slammed his cock into my ass. It hurt, but it felt so good!
"Oh wow Percy! That feels amazing!" I cried out. After a while, we cummed, and he passed out on me. We both fell asleep like that.
Percy finally found out what the slight difference was.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So... How did my first fan fiction go? Please leave a review!!