Chapter 2: Sex

Percy P.O.V:

My girlfriend Annabeth was complaining she was bored. So I suggested sex. She immediately freaked out. But who cares about that, let's get to the sex!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Percy P.O.V:
I was sitting on the bed waiting for Annabeth. When she came in, she looked as beautiful as Aphrodite!! She was smoking hot! She came over and sat down on my lap. I was already getting hard. She seemed to sense it.
"Somebody is already excited. I think I might be able to help you!" Annabeth said. Her sexy voice making me harder by the second. In ten minutes, I was so hard it hurt.
"Annabeth, please. I need this. I need you!" I exclaimed. She finally obeyed me and unbuckled my belt, pulling down my pants and boxers in one swift movement. My 12 inch dick flopped out and smacked Annabeth in the face. She grabbed my cock and started rubbing up and down.
"Are you enjoying this Percy? I wanna make you cum!" Said Annabeth.
"Y-y-yes. Make me cum baby!" I exclaimed. She put her soft, pink lips on my cock and began to suck me. After about ten minutes, I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all.
"Now it's my turn to cum." Annabeth said. I pulled down her shorts and took off her shirt. I prowled up to her and I unclasped her bra. I brought my lips to her left breast, kneading the right one. I switched. She arched her back in pure ecstasy.
"Oh, oh gods! Percy! That feels so good!" She cried out. I prowled down her torso, peppering kisses as I went along. I finally reached her panties. I pulled them off to reveal her shaved pussy. She was dripping wet. I bent down to eat her out, my tongue darting in and out of her folds. I inserted one finger, then two, and finally a third. Her back arched.
"I-I'm gonna cum Percy!! Keep going!" She cried. I rubbed her clit vigorously with my thumb. She cummed on my fingers, and I licked them clean.
"Are you ready?" I asked.
"Yes Percy! Take me!" She cried. I lined up with her entrance, ready to slowly enter her. I slowly pushed my head in, going a little further. Annabeth had a look of pain on her face.
"Do you want me to stop?" I asked. Really and truly concerned.
"No, no keep going." she said. I pushed in all the way, lingering until she gave a nod of approval. I pumped into her at a nice slow pace. After about five minutes, I quickened the pace. Soon I was going in at machine gun speed.
"Oh gods Percy!! I'm gonna cum soon!!" She yelled.
"Me too!" I replied. We both found our release, and I pulled out of her. I collapsed next to her and we both fell asleep.