Morning

He hasn't slept this well in a long time, he thought, opening his eyes as the sun filled the room. He smiled, he wanted to start like this every morning. You are half naked in his arms. Perfect, he smiled broadly. He pulled away when he felt that he smelled of alcohol. It wasn't part of his plan for the perfect morning with you. And why didn't he think about it, although it was true, he was drunk. He carefully got out of bed and quickly made his way to the bathroom. He looked at the time, it was too early, great he had time for a quick shower.
He stood with his eyes closed turning the shampoo into voluminous foam. He smiled to himself as he thought, you'll flinch if he ran his wet hair across your skin. He had waited too long for this day.
“I wonder what you're thinking about, since you're so turned on.” Your voice came from behind him, taking him by surprise. He abruptly opened his eyes, but instead received only pain from the foam that got into his eyes.
"Crap!" He rubbed his eye, making everything worse. You laughed at his behavior. He froze as you hugged him from behind, pressing against his back. "Oh my God!" exhaled Jin resting his hands on the wall in front of him, feeling your bare skin on his back.
“Wanted to be the only one who smells delicious?” you asked, running your nose down his back.
“Fuck,” he growled, still struggling with the foam that made it impossible to open his eyes.
“Um…do you need help with this?” You laughed as you turned him in your direction. You ran your hand over his face to remove the foam. You gently washed the shampoo from his hair, causing him to smile broadly. “Is that better?” You asked when he was finally able to open his eyes.
"Much better!" his eyes wandered over your body. He pinned you against the wall, greedily pouncing on your lips. His hands gripped your waist, lifting you onto his arm. But he moaned when you squeezed his hips around his waist. “Fuck,” he moaned breaking the kiss as the head of his cock pressed against your pussy.
“Oh, Jin…” You moaned as he thrust his cock into you, thrusting slightly inside. He growled out of you. He wanted to see and enjoy every moment that happened. And the shower was definitely a bad place for that. "Jin?" you giggled in surprise, as he pulled you out of the bathroom after him without even thinking to wipe the water off yours bodies.
“That's better,” he chuckled as he pushed you into his bed. He slowly ran his fingers over your body, enjoying the view of your body.
“Did I tell you that you have a gorgeous body?” you smiled broadly at him.
“You should have said this a week ago, and not suffer from dissatisfaction,” he winked at you.
He spread your hips wide. He bit his lip at the sight of your wet pussy. He ran his fingers through your folds, opening them up. He lightly pressed his finger against your entrance, groaning at the wet sound.
“Have you decided to play doctor?” you asked, kneeling on the mattress, watching him.
"Yes!" a wide smile spread across his face. “I want to check what items this sweet hole can accept”
“Oh lord.” You collapsed onto the bed with your hands over your face as you blushed at his words. He laughed at your reaction.
“Don't worry, I'll have time for that another time. Today, I plan to use only my body.” He slowly dipped his finger into you, enjoying your heat. He moaned softly as you squeezed his finger inside you. “Do it again,” he groaned, enjoying the sensation. “Oh god…”
“Jin” you breathed out his name as he ran his tongue over your pussy.
“You're so delicious,” Jin moaned before thrusting his tongue into your pussy. Your moan made his cock twitch. He ate your pussy greedily, enjoying every moan that escaped you. He pushed into you with two fingers, stealing his tongue against your clit. It drove him crazy the way your body wriggled in his arms. He moaned loudly along with you as the hot liquid ran over his fingers. “You are so beautiful when you cum,” he moaned, leaving gentle kisses on your skin moving up your body. Your back arched into his caresses as he pressed his lips onto your nipple. “Fuck,” he moaned as he squeezed your boobs. He quickly knelt over you, smiling slyly at you. “Perfect,” he moaned as his cock collided between your boobs. He growled as you raised your head and licked the tip of his cock. He continued to push between your squeezed tits, touching your tongue. The heat went down his back, he could not decide if he enjoys the sensation or the lewd look of him fucking your tits.
Jin let go of your tits while squeezing your hair tight. Your mouth was too seductive to ignore. He moaned as you ran your tongue over his cock before sliding your lips over it. He closed his eyes completely dissolving in sensation as you each time sucked his cock deeper into your mouth. “Oh gosh..” he breathed out, bracing his hands on the mattress as you took his cock full length. Your fingers dug into his thighs as he thrust hard into your mouth. He tried to control himself, gently fucking your mouth. But every time his cock' head was squeezed by your throat, he pushed deeper with force, making you gasp.
“Jin!” you pushed him away panting as he squeezed your hair, preventing you from pulling away.
“I'm sorry,” Jin whispered as he wiped away the tears that were running down your cheeks. “Looks like I got too carried away,” he leaned in, kissing your lips. He definitely needs to learn to control himself, otherwise he can harm you. You're a complete jerk, he scolded himself mentally.
"What a pity that I need oxygen" you giggled. “It was so arousing that I almost cum from you fucking my mouth” you ran your fingers over his cock, making him moan.
He smiled broadly when he felt relieved by your joke. “I don’t like the word ‘almost’.” He giggled, turning you over onto your stomach. He brought you to your knees, lifting your butt high. He ran his fingers down your wet pussy before leaving a slap on your buttocks. “I want you to cum every time I'm inside you!” He slapped his cock over your crotch, making you moan. “Fuck,” he moaned as he slowly slid all the way into your pussy.
“Oh my…” You breathed into the sheets as he pulled out and pushed his full length into you again.
He laughed softly. He leaned forward, running his tongue along your back. “That's right, baby. I am completely yours!” he said in a low voice giving a hard thrust.
He squeezed your thighs as he continued to slowly sink deep into you. He chuckled as your hips began to move towards him due to too gentle thrusts. He gave a hard thrust, making you moan louder. “Does my baby like to be fucked hard?” he chuckled. He squeezed your shoulder forcing you to get up on all fours.
“Yes, daddy,” you moaned sweetly.
“You don’t have to ask me twice,” Jin laughed, increasing his speed. He breathed out, letting himself lose control. The loud sound of thrusts melted his mind into pleasure. “Fuck,” he growled as you began to squeeze tighter around his cock. “Not so fast baby, I haven't enjoyed enough your pussy yet"
He fucked you mercilessly, forcing you to balance on the edge from pushing too hard. He didn't want to let go of that pleasure so quickly. He is completely lost in time. Pleasure erased all boundaries. The heat of pleasure burned through him completely, making sweat run down his body. The way his name came out of your mouth turned everything inside him upside down. He covered your clit with his fingers allowing you to be guided into your orgasm. He barely restrained himself while keep thrust into you as you came, squeezing around his cock. He rested his hands on the mattress making several deeper thrusts into you. He came out of you, grabbing his cock. His hand moved quickly down his length as his cum covered your ass and back. He laughed as he fell down beside you.
You smiled broadly at him as you ran your fingers through his damp hair. “You made a mess,” you giggled.
“I definitely did!” He smiled proudly, looking at your body covered in his cum. He raised up leaning on his elbow. “Though I like the mess you left better” he ran his fingers over your crotch rubbing the liquid that was dripping from your pussy onto his sheets. “And why couldn’t you join me in the shower a week ago?” he asked, leaving a kiss on your shoulder.
"Believe it or not, I've been asking myself this question for the past few hours again and again," you giggled, winking at him.