2: The Man.

Irene's pov.

Everything has shifted ever since Greggy asked me to sign the fucking annulment paper. He started seeing her more often. He's taking off on a date with her, not minding those people who knew about our marriage.

And he certainly knows how to shatter my soul, that's why he always brings Claudia whenever he sees Bea.

Why do you have to shatter my soul that much, hon?

I recall the day I saw Greggy and Claudia with Bea. My daughter looks so delighted with her, evidently unaware of everything.

Baby, that woman you're laughing with was the reason why I failed to give you a complete family. She was the reason why we're like this.

"Irene? Hey..okay kalang?" I was taken aback by reality when I heard my friend calling my name.

"Ah..yes.." I said and smiled at her.

"Iniisip mo nanaman sya?" Gemma asked.

I'm thinking of losing my daughter, I already missed my husband. And it was not easy for me..paano pa kaya kapag si Claudia ang nawala.

"M-my daughter likes her, Gem.." I said as I covered my face with my hands.

Nothing hurts more than watching my naive daughter happy with the woman who destroyed our family. Ang sakit sakit..parang wala na akong kakampi sa lahat. Lahat kinuha nya.

"Gemma, ang saya saya nila..they look like a happy family.." I sobbed even more.

Gemma didn't utter any words, she just hugged tightly and said, "I'm always here for you. I am sorry if you have to suffer that way. You never deserved all of that pain. Napaka gago ng asawa mo at nung kabit nya.."

Mga walanghiya.
Walang awa.
Walang modo.
Walang utak!

****

Greggy's Pov.

Today, we celebrate the 70th anniversary of our company,  I was having fun earlier.. not until I saw Irene talking with a man! A freaking MAN!

Am I jealous? N-no! I'm not jealous! But damn! Asawa ko yan!

Even if I distract myself, Hindi ko maiwasan na tumingin!

I slowly walked towards Irene and placed my hand on her waist. Fuck! Why am I doing this now? Akala ko si Bea na?

"What?" I heard Irene ask.

"May crush kaba sa asawa ko, Aboitiz?" I asked Jaime.

"Jaime..you may leave now..see you around," Irene said.

May pa ngiti ngiti pa at pa "See you around" huh? Crush ba sya ni Irene? Hindi pwede! No! No! No!

I glanced at Jaime so irritated as he walked away.

"Why are you talking with that guy?" I asked Irene, not letting go of her waist, I grabbed her even closer.

"Answer me."