A/n

Hello Everyone, it is Amie.
It has been a long time since I have been here, writing and updating. And I am here to talk.
So... I'm sorry for not updating anything for a long time, it's just been a lot for me since the last time. I'm sorry to the readers who read my fanfics and have been waiting for more. I kind of lost the feeling of writing... My personal life has been stressful... I'm in my last semester of community college and trying to get into my university. I have been stressing about income after quitting my job and my mental health isn't really there, but you know, I'm still here.

I still want to keep writing on here or probably somewhere to continue on, I might but it will be other things though. Not going to lie, debating if I want to keep these books; I don't want to do that but I'm not really interested or concerned about them.  I'll think about it for a few days and if I have to discontinue them then, I'll end it.

Again I'm sorry to everyone who stayed so far and read my fanfics. And to others who requested stories and who want to request one. I might change my mind in the future.
Thank you guys for everything and for reading my work.
If y'all have any questions, please leave them in the comments or dm.
Love, Amie

I have other things y'all might like, for an example: I do art and make original characters with their own stories.