Kou x rough seme male reader

Hello My beautiful Children,
I'm a lemon of a rough lemon (rough sex) with your and only idol KOU MUKAMI. So let's see what's gonna be happening. And for any one who is reading this, for y'all to know I've died from typing this. (Nosebleed). So enjoy and I see you guys later. PEACE
Love,
Amie356
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NoOnePOV

(M/n) was at his locker, getting his stuff for class before a certain vampire called his name. "M-neko-chan!" Hearing footsteps walking up to him. He turned around then getting a hug from the blonde. The vampire you may know is the one and only idol, Kou Mukami. Let's continue, "Hello, to you too. So what's up?" He smiled. "Nothing really just wanted to see you." He look down with a little blush on his face. 'Kawaii .' The (h/c)-nette thought. The bell rang meaning he only have 5 mins. "Oh shit I'm gonna be late." He pass the blonde and kept bumping into people after apologize. ' Man, I was close .' Kou thought to himself snapping his fingers.

KouPOV

' Next time I see him, I should try to seduce him. Or try to-'my train of thought was stopped and I blushed hard thinking nasty things to do to the human. I shook my head trying to get all the thoughts out of my head. "Damn, (M/n) why do you make feel so hot." Gripping my arms while walking home. School ended 20 minutes ago, I told my brothers that I'll be walking home. ' the (h/c)- nette rubbed harder on me, trying and making me beg. M-more......please....M-neko-chan... Ngh...ah' I stopped walking and ahead to a public bathroom. I panted while looking at all the toilets, making sure no around. I ran to the big toilet, sat on the floor. I panted became heavier and I blushed harder of the thoughts at are in my head. '(M/n) grips my hips, while grinding harder on my covered cock with his legs. I shakily gripped his shirt.' "Aaaahhhh....m-more......ngh Ahhh ngh ngh ah mmmm......sugoi...... H-harder.....Mmm" I moaned while I rubbed my cock harshly imaging (m/n) touching me. I ached my back when I came hard. My breathing became steady and I tried to stand. I looked down on the floor and saw my cum everywhere. "Shit." I grabbed toilet paper and wipe the cum until it's all gone. I ran out of the bathroom, sprinting to work after seeing how late I was for my idoling job.

NoOnePOV

Kou was 10 minutes late but that doesn't matter to him anyways. He checked in and went on the elevator. Then someone shouted to hold for him. Kou stopped it making the tall hooded stranger walk in. "Thank yo- kou?" Kou was confuse but not afraid. "Hmmm, did I know you?" With his head tilt to the side. " Really Kou you are really something. " he took off the hood. Kou was shocked and blushed. It was (m/n), the human who made him feel hot and horny every time he cross his mind. " O-oh H-hey (M-m/n) W-what are yyou doing hhere?" He stuttered.

(M/n)POV

'Why is he stuttering?' I walked closer. Closer I get, he backs up. Then I walked to the buttons and pushed the breaks. " HEY, THE HEL-AHH" Kou touched the wall with me in front of him, trapping him with his warm body. "Kou, why are you acting so weird around me, what's wrong?" I said looking straight into his baby blue eyes. I saw blush on his face with his hands gripping my jacket. "Well..........hhummm.....I-i .....mmmmmm" he look down not making eye contact. "The reasons why I act like that because you make me feel weird and hot. I just can't control it. Like right now you're so close and I just want-" he jumps on me, wrapped his legs around my waist and brought his head to my neck. He licked me, making me to shudder then a sharp pain came with slurping sounds. "Mmm......(m/n).....your blood(pant).....is so sugoi....it making me feel so hot.....Aah... Please.... Touch me....ngh ngh Mmm.Aah Ahh...." Kou whispered in my ear. I looked at him and saw fangs and blood dripping down his chin. I watch how he licked the blood off his lips. I growled wiping the rest off. Then trace his lips before pulling him into a heated kiss. He wrapped his arms around my neck, rubbing his body on mine. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. He happily opened
We fought for dominant, and I won. I sucked his tongue causing him to moan. We pull away, having a string of saliva. My hands went up his chest, pulling and twisting them, making him cry in pleasure. "Aah.... Ngh....nghnh...Ahhh ngh ......Ahhh.... Moore.... Please....touch me ....more." He squirmed around. I unwrapped Kou's legs and unbuckled my belt, pulling my pants. My cock stands tall through the boxers. Kou went to his knees, so he was face with my waist."Kou, I have one rule. I control everything right now and you have to call sensei. Or you will be punished." He nodded "Good boy."