Chapter 1~

~Meredith's P.O.V.~

"MEREDITH GET YOU FANNY UP!?!" I hear my sister Lani screams at me.

"No let me sleeepppp" I yell at her

After I yell that I feel all the sheets pulled put from under me and I land on the floor with a thud.

"LANI!!!!" I scream at her

We both laugh then we are interrupted by the door to our room slamming shut.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?????" A guy yells

I quickly stand up and go next to Lani.

Our brother rushes in showing us a picture on his phone.

"What happened this time?" Lani says

"ITS A PICTURE OF YOU GUYS WITH MY DRUMS ON TWITTER!" He yells

"No one will know its yours!" I say

"WELL STILL I CAN'T RISK IT!" He yells

Now let me back this up a bit. So who is this over controlling brother? Its the one and only Josh Devine. Yes the drummer for One Direction. Yes I know you may think he doesn't have sisters. Yes he does. Two younger twin sisters to be exact. Our names are Meredith and Alaina, but Alaina goes by Lani. We are fraternal twins. We both had brown hair but Lani died hers blonde. We have been home schooled all our lives. Josh and Ben went to school though. I have no idea why we had to be home schooled. But with all the extra time I learned to play guitar and both of us like to sing and write songs. We moved in with Josh after the Up All Night tour. Our rooms are hidden upstairs. I know a little weird but it is a very nice room. We are allowed to have Twitter accounts but we can't tell anyone who we are. To be honest even his band mates know about us. Even though they have been to the house multiple times he never lets then upstairs. The only part of One Direction that know about us is the management.

"Oh my god Josh no one even follows us!" Lani protests

"UGGGHH YOU GUYS JUST DON'T POST PICTURES WITH MY STUFF ON YOUR TWITTERS!" He yells at us.

He walks out of the room and shuts the door. I flop onto my bed. Lani goes and sits down by the window. She looks at her phones and almost screams in excitement.

"OMG OMG MEREDITH!! HARPER GOT US PASSES TO THAT NEW CLUB THAT'S OPENING UPP!!" She squeals

Now Harper is our cousin. Her dad is a big club owner. She always can get us passes to get into the biggest clubs. Josh will never let us go though.

"Lani! Josh will never let us go!" I say

"Who says we would tell him" She says with a smirk

"LANI WE ARE NOT SNEAKING OUT!" I whisper but scream

"Meredith come on he will never know!" She says

"Fine but we will have to be sneaky" I say with a wiggle of my eye brows

We run into our closet and I pick out a aqua dress with a striped look to it and Lani picks a lavender dress. (the ones from Megan and Liz's cover of We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.) We start to do our make up. I straighten my hair and she curls her hair. We hear the door close to our room. I lock the door.

"Hey guys I am going to Harry's house tonight.. so be safe and don't sneak out" He says

We both answer with a yes. He walks out of the room. We both smirk at each other. After about 30 minutes when we know he is gone we walk downstairs and out the back door. Our shoes our in our purses. After a bit Harpers silver Range Rover pulls into our drive way. We run and jump in the back seat. I look and see Harper is wearing a green tight dress.