Chapter 6~

~Meredith's P.O.V.~

The next week went by fast. Press stuff. Management stuff. Plus we had to sort things out with Annie, who is now totally chill about it. Now was time for the pre-tour party. Josh has always threw a party for the boys and the opening act before the tour starts. It was warm outside for once so we decided on a pool party. With a pool, hot tub, karaoke machine, a big bonfire, two slip-in-slides, a huge blow up water slide, a bounce house and a DJ. All the guys and there girlfriends are coming even Harper and Annie. Right now we are setting up. I was setting up some tiki lights. Lani was setting up some lights on the fences. Josh was helping the DJ. Cassie was setting up the drink area. Harper was sitting with Annie doing nothing.

"Harper and Annie go help Lani with the lights.." I say to them

I look over at Lani getting tangled in the lights.

"But then we would have to get uppp!" Annie whines

"Come on lazy arses.." I say

Annie decides to get up and help Lani. Harper just keeps laying down. I set fire to one of the tiki lights when I am picked up and thrown over someone's shoulders. It turns out it was Josh. (haha no romantic stuff yet c;c;c;c;c;c;c;)

"JOSH WHAT THE HELL STOP PUT ME DOWN!!" I yell hitting him hard on the back.

"NO BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING IN THE POOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!" He screams running towards the pool.

"NOOOO JOSH STOPPPP" I yell kneeing him in the chest.

He ends up dropping me. It hurt. I laughed/cried for at least ten minutes. I run inside and get cleaned up. I run upstairs and grab my swimsuit for tonight and run into the bathroom. I stop and look at myself in the mirror. I turn and get into the shower. (Yes i know she will be swimming soon but yolo) The hot water runs down my body as clean myself off. I close my eyes and image myself swimming. I was gliding through the water. Then I start struggling. I start splashing around. I start being pulled under and then I black out. When I open my eye I start to bawl my eyes out. I slowly sink to the floor of the shower. The worst part of it is it happened again and again since the accident. I turn the shower off and walk out and look in the mirror and see my tear stricken face. I calm down and get ready. I throw my hair in a bun and slip my black bikini on. I walk downstairs and I run into Lani.

"Oh my are you okay Meredith??" she says rushing over to me.

I am guessing I still look like I was bawling.

"Its nothing just flash backs.." I say

"Oh.." she says turning and running upstairs.

I walk outside and everything was ready. Harper and Annie were talking to Cassie and Josh was sun tanning. I grabbed a bucket and filled it with water and ran up and poured it on him.

"MEREDITH YOUR GOING TO DIE!!" He yells and starts chasing me around the yard.

Then we hear someone clear there throat. We turn and it is our parents.

"Josh stop chasing Meredith.." My mom says with open arms.

I run and hug her. Josh tries to hug her but she pushes him away.

"Where is Lani?" she asks

"She is changing.." I say

"Well tell her I said hi but I need to go but I dropped off Ben.." she says

"Wait! No Ben can't be here we are having a party!!" Josh says

"Well I don't care he is staying here tonight we will get him tomorrow" she says turning and leaving.

Ben comes out of the car and runs over and hugs us all.

"I'm going to go check on Lani" I say

I run inside and up the stairs. I go into the room and see Lani sitting on the bed.

"Hey Lani what's wrong.." I ask

"Nothing.. I just zoned out" she says standing up and walking out of the room.

I walk out of the room and go downstairs. I hear a knock. The party doesn't even start for another thirty minutes. I decide just to go open the door. It was Harry.

"Hello Meredith.." he says

"Hi your here early!"I say

"I like arriving early, so the paparazzi don't expect me.." He says

He walks in and goes straight to talk to Josh. Typical. I see Lani come downstairs. We walk out together.

*Later at the party*

We were all dancing and singing to the music. Jumping around. This is so much fun. Then karaoke started. Niall sang some messed up song with Louis. Josh sang My Heart Will Go On. We couldn't stop laughing. But then everyone turned to us

"Girls its your turn... " Josh says

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKOK FILLER

THIS IS SUCKY CHAPTER BUT A BETTER ONE IS COMING NEXT CHAPTER

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER I PINKY SWEAR

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFIC RUSH (ITS PETER PAN ;) )

SO

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO READING LIST

Love <3

Emma ^-^