Here goes

There were three brothers. They were named Tommy, Technoblade and Wilbur.
Technoblade and Wilbur were twins, so they had each other to keep company on the streets of General Millsville.
Both were older than Tommy.
Technoblade used his bot-like strength and quick hands to muscle all who fought in his path.
However, Wilbur sometimes lacked the punch, especially in one-on-one battle.
Technoblade was usually willing to drop a hurtling armored opponent with one of his gadgets. Wilbur's mechanical abilities were rather more modest, though he never had to resort to equipment to make himself a match for his brother. Wilbur was often out-maneuvered by his brother.

In the end, Wilbur learned to be gentle with his younger sibling. Both brothers got hurt on this occasion, and Technoblade discovered Wilbur's kindness. In return for his generosity, Wilbur shared his contacts and knowledge of nearby tunnels and restaurants. Wilbur chose what restaurant and what bar the two brothers enjoyed most that night. This gave Technoblade the idea to own his own and make a name for himself as a gourmet chef.

Wilbur grew steadily as a chef, spending his nights moving down tight tunnels and trespassing in tough and rugged bars. Tommy and Wilbur grew up together and even practiced sneaking into business places together. However, things came to a head when Wilbur wandered into the old Bar New Scourge and got into a lengthy conversation with Sharkby, a bitter business-man with ambitions. He pulled down Wilbur and "accidentally" bumped into the place in the process.
The first time, they just nearly knocked over a bottle of beer, but on another occasion the beer spilled onto Sharkby's silk pants. Wilbur, taken aback, scratched Sharkby in return, and eventually Sharkby became furious and a duel ensued. Though Wilbur struggled with his injured arm, the duel killed Sharkby and killed Sharkby's hypospray. Wilbur used it to take the fall for Sharkby's crime.

Wilbur escaped with a seemingly-disabled left arm and his pride broken. He walked back to Technoblade . The two discussed this. Technoblade himself could no longer fight people after being injured, but he had quite a lot of knowledge and technical stuff in his machine. In the end, it was decided that Wilbur should rebuild the piece, adding a few upgrades from Technoblade's experiences. Technoblade showed Wilbur how to build a
a new body from scrap.
An article appeared in the newspaper The Banderole several days later. The item described Wilbur as a tortured genius. The business began to prosper.

Since then, Wilbur has renovated his body three times, leaving only his mechanical arm (a glove) and the mechanical part of his left leg (foot) original. Wilbur also received a pair of prosthetic legs after the fourth reconstruction.

Technoblade went to look for Tommy. His brother who he had forgotten.

After much searching and getting lost, he found Tommy. He had fallen into some deep shafts and had lost all hope of ever seeing Tommy again. Tommy was gravely injured and Technoblade took care of him until he became well enough to travel to the surface again.

One day, when Technoblade was repairing a corridor, he was confronted by Wilbur. The boys shouted and argued about who had done this and who had done that.

Technoblade helped Tommy recover his memory, but Tommy was still far from his old self. After a while, however, Wilbur began to become so much happier.

Wilbur liked to wear red; he made Technoblade try to find him some red shoes so that he could go into fancy places and be admired.

Wilbur was called to his first battle against an enemy bandit, and he was able to kill the man with Technoblade's weapon.

Soon afterward, he travelled with Tommy and Devo as he organised supplies and carried things. Technoblade could not understand this new guy Devo, who was so fascinated by technology, especially guns.

Wilbur accidentally broke the shrapnel saw off Tommy's side, and he finished it himself, missing Devo in the process. He was about to reach down and fix it when Devo hit him with a wooden plank. Wilbur was sent flying into the woods.

He became friends with Ichitaro Arashi, the famous sleight-of-hand man. He even made Ichitaro a repair part.

Wilbur's best friend, Valeria, fell in love with Ichitaro. However, Ichitaro was secretly a hired killer. He found out about this and turned against Valeria. When Wilbur told her this, she was distraught.

Tommy and Technoblade were reading a book.

Welp this was adventurous ig-