Separated in Peace and Battle

"Hey...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...wake up."

Someone's calling out to Blue, perhaps he was in a dream, that felt so...real. So real that he can feel the cold air swirling around his face. His whole body touching the rocky and pebble ground. "Is he injured?" Another man asked, how odd, it sounded like Lennox from the Transformers.

Wait, this can't be right.

All of this is too...real.

Sometimes when dreaming, the scenery in your head rapidly changes often after a minute or two. But how can this dream be so real, it's merely impossible for that to happen.

He suddenly felt two hands on his pressure point on his throat. "Hey! I'm alive!" Blue eyes snapped opened as he jolted up in irritation. "Wait..." He trailed, seeing a familiar scene. "Who the heck are you?!" He questioned in his Vietnamese accent.

"Better yet, who are you?" One of the men brought up the gun to him.

"AIII-YYAAAA! Don't shoot meeee!!" He screamed as he covered himself.

"Cut that out! He's just a kid, put the guns down." Lennox ordered the men as he helped him off the ground. "Come on, we're going to ask you some questions, we'll try to find your parents-"

"I have none." He dead panned.

"Uh..." He blinked. "Do you have any other-"

"No one." He blinked innocently.

"Do you know where you are? Can you see where you are?" Blue looked around the area, this all looked so familiar like the one from the Transformers movie.

"Yeah..." He mumbled, as the soldier narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"What?"

"I'm in Sector Seven.." He replied.

Click! (x10)

Everyone had their guns to him as if he was a psychopath creep.

"Note this, you guys will be guilty of exterminating a child who doesn't give out a full profile of himself..." He gave a stern blank look. "So don't shoot me!!" He flapped his arms in anger.

"What the..." One of them lower their guns. "This kid is smart." Well, well, well, if it isn't Robert Epps.

"Thank you sir." He smiled.

"Now, why are sent here alien?" He asked him as he let out a gasp of insult.

"Alien..." He repeated. "aLiEn?!" He shouted. "Does it look like I am alien who came from another universe just to eat human flesh?! Disgusting! I am not an alien, I am pure human!" He puffed his cheeks in annoyance as everyone looked at each other before lowering their guns. "Ôi chúa ơi. (Oh my god.) I can't believe you guys don't have a high IQ to not shoot a child." He muttered under his own breath in his Vietnamese accent.

"What an odd kid..." Robert murmured. "Say, how old are-"

"12." He said.

"Alright, you're going to-"

"Stay." He interrupted.

He can only give him an intensive stare, but he knew he had to follow orders.