Chapter two

Cassie -

" An- and then!-"

"Oh my god Gabriel would you please shut up ?" I asked.

He stopped and it looked like he actually thought about it, well at least he can think with his brain for once .

"Wait ! Wait ! I'm almost done !" He said

"You said that like two minutes ago you little liar!" I said grabbing him in a choke hold position in a playful way.

"MOM! DAD! Their touching me !" Whined Kate.

"Mom dad their touching me! " Mocked Gabriel. I smiled and high fived the six year old next to me. We all normally take the bus, but since Kate wears fifty pounds of make up we missed the bus.

"Kate please get along with your step siblings-"

I ignored my step dad Stan; anyways yea Gabriel is my biological brother. Remember how I said my dad abused my mom in a.. you know way. Well turned out she got pregnant; and now I have a little brother who I actually turned out to love to death.

"But dad-"

Ugh here's another example of why I tend to kill people, for starters take katelyn as an example she's annoying, snobby, and has no reason to live. Besides the fact that she's a total bitch to everyone she sees or meets; and even towards the poor homeless people.

It is my greatest dream no wait- desire to kill katelyn my step sister who is also the oldest. Ever since she came I hated her; she would always yell at Gabriel and sometimes try to hit him but that's were our arguments and fights begin; my mom and step dad try to help but in the end it never works out even though it's her fault there's no punishment. how the hell is she gonna learn her lesson with no punishments ?! And this bothers me a lot. It won't be today or tomorrow but someday I will kill katelyn even if it's the last thing I do.

.
.
.

After dropping off Gabriel at school and driving to Kate's and my school I already knew this day would suck. For starters Kate is what you would call a " popular" even though there's no such thing; and as for me I'm consider with 90% of the whole school an "outcast". I just think all of that junk is a bunch of bullshit.

I walked to my home room class and saw no teacher, hopefully we get a good substitute teacher. I sit down on my desk chair and open my back pack pulling out a book, it's one of my favorites so far and I can't wait to find out how it ends. Yea I'm a reader, and I really enjoy it for some reason but I'm not a romantic reader- sometimes drama though but depending the situation. I'm mainly into horror even though some of the characters tend to act like complete retards I still enjoy it.

(Time passes)
After reading five chapters of the book I check the time and we only have fifteen more minutes till the bell dismisses us. Hm no teacher? I looked around the class room and noticed some students missing and some other kids ( that don't belong here) entering the class.

I put my book down and go through my back pack again taking out my little black book. I'm gonna take this to my advantage and write down the names if the kids that I will take down one by one, and so far I've gotten six kids names. I wrote down specific names depending on what they did like murder, or wether I didn't like them.

I sighed writing down a total of fifteen names. I closed my book putting it back to it's proper place, I then grabbed my things and left the class room. It was already a minute till the bell rang so I see no point on waiting for it to ring; I didn't go to class I hate social studies so I just skipped. I went outside avoiding the guards and walking towards the schools back gates I didn't really wanna come today and it's not the first time I ditch and I'm not the only one either.

Half of the schools kids already ran off running through the guards, some got caught and some didn't but that didn't really stop them. I through my back pack over the gate first then I gently jumped next. Now I head towards strips for a monster drink then I'll be on my way for another kill simple as that, my schedule isn't really complicated nor it's easy to tract down but some times I tend to be lazy and make a little mistake. Last time I was careless and forgot to close my back pack and my knife pen fell out, I almost got caught... well I was accused. But a gang at school took the blame for me. They owned me considering that I had to "take someone out" for them.
.
.
.

I'm at stripes and I already bought a drink but instead of a monster I just bought a Big Red soda. I had my black book out, I aligned the names from one to ten; ten was the leasts ones I wanted to kill and as for number one... those had to be removed immediately for they know I'm a murder or because I'm being paid for it . I don't mind murdering other people for specific gangs it's actually cool they mainly offer you protection or cash; and I gladly accept what ever they offer so I have 80% of the schools trust from the students. The other 20% is the "Populars" which are all against me.

I look through my book and look at number one I smile with joy at this person. Lee James Hatrens the most riches and yet spoiled kid at school. I hate him with all my passion even more then katelyn man is he in for a surprise...