Chapter 4

Unknown-

I've been sent a message by my slave that there is this girl killing all my victims, well the whole town is my victim and with her taking down any of them- it's a problem.

I've so far been watching her for a week and I've seen her kill her victims as well, but their just mainly rotten teenagers like her self; she rarely kills any adults.

"Lurker." I called out.

"Y-yes?"'he stuttered.

"What time is it already."

"I-it's a-bout 3:56 (am), the girl should be heading out soon."

Okay this is perfect. I'm planning on jumping the girl, first well talk a bit while she's tied up and when out talk is over I'll kill her; I don't need anymore murders stealing my kills.

I reach into my black jacket feeling the sharp dull knife I had hidden Inside, this made me smile just thinking of ways to torture and then a creative way to finish her off. Isn't this gonna be fun...

.
.
.

Cassie-

It's already four and Im behind schedule I was suppose to leave around 3:30 but I was to tired from staying up last night.

I got dressed in all black, also adding black combat boots.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I kept whispering to my self; since I was behind schedule I had to run and jump out the window. I didn't really have a reason why I did that but it actually calmed me down once I hit the ground.

I got up from the floor and sighed; now I need to go pass the woods and into the next door neighborhood. It didn't take long for me to reach the woods and as I was almost near the exit I stopped walking and thought about something... it was about the gangs. I realized I shouldn't do favors for them it's not like I get any thing in return and when I do it's only a few bucks and protection, but I don't need protection I'm a fucking killer also the only reason why I accepted it was because I love killing people, I love hearing them beg for mercy ,and cry I find joy in it. I do it for fun not for people or their stupid favors.

Know what? Now I'm gonna go to the gangs hide out and kill them all; not forgetting all the ones I did favors for. But I need explosives I can't do it with my knife.... No problem.

I couldn't wait to-

I got out of my thoughts and reacted quickly by taking out my knife and looking around. Someone else is hear... But why? No one is out around this time mainly because of the killings. I slowly walked towards the closets tree and hid behind it who ever is hear knows where I am I know that. Could I be the murders them selves ? The forest is really the only place where a killer can hide. Dammit, if it is the murders or at least one of them I would have to run I can't let them see my face, or let them find out where I live.

It's already been ten minutes and now I'm waisting my time, I'm still behind the tree I gotta make a run for it. I looked around once more and ran, as I was running I heard foot steps behind me but I didn't turn around to check and see how it was. I kept making sharp left and right turns hoping I can lose the person, I was almost out of the woods and I can already see the exit; I tried running faster and when I did I tripped and fell out from being already tired. I immediately got up and kept on running and I have finally made it out of the woods but I didn't stop running; just imagining that person still following me with no notice, so I just kept on running. Going through parking lots, back yards, and man wholes ( that were under ground) I convinced my self that I was finally safe. I went walking home but taking the back streets and when I finally made it I went and climb to my backyard and opened the back door; Gabriel never locks it and I was too tired to climb back into my window.

Once I entered my bed room I stripped off my clothes and changed into my pj's and threw myself into bed. I couldn't fall asleep, not with thinking who was in the woods with me. I checked my phone and saw it was already 4:56 (am) god dammit I waisted my precious time hiding behind a stupid tree. great. Wait what's today anyway? I went to school yesterday... it's Friday; I don't really wanna go to school today so I guess I'll skip.
.
.
.

"Cassie hurry up! " Said Gabriel "I wanna go play!"

"Okay, okay let's go." I said grabbing my little brothers hand walking out the front door.

We'll looks like there no school for anyone for today, considering the fact that one of the school security guards was murdered last night while he was on duty. From what I heard he was stabbed in the chest twenty- two times and then his throat was sliced. There was no farther evidence from the crime scene, which reminds me about last night; what if it's the same person that was following me? And I wonder if he/she is gonna ever find me again, I didn't see the persons face so that no reason to come back after me unless that person has a problem with what I do or something.

Gabriel and I have already reached the park I let go of his hand and watch as he runs towards the sand box. I sighed walking towards the monkey bars and climbing on top of them to just lye down, and when I do I started shifting because it was a hot day so the bars were burning my back. After I got comfortable I took out my phone going on utube finding out more of the murdered security guard, as I did it was just the same information over and over again. Then my phone started freezing.

"Not again." I whispered to my self.

My phone has been acting up recently and I don't know I why I've been taking good care of it. I got off utube and pressed the home button on my iPhone, and I was turning it off hoping that it would fix the problem. When it's was turned off it suddenly turned back on, and went into a website... what's clever bot? I looked closely into the phone for I saw something in the back ground in green, it was a person but more like a smudged speck.

I kept on pressing the home button but it never worked, this "clever bot" interested me so I decided to type in random words.

"Hello?" I typed

"Hi"

"This app is boring ajsndidndidndkenehdifmrndkdd ughhhh!" I typed.

"I don't understand what you are saying?"

"Are you real? Are you a robot?" I typed

"No for I am real, are you a robot?"

"No. Oh I see this app is programmed to talk to some who isn't real okay bye!" I typed. After typing that I waited a while for it to respond nothing happened so when I was about to click the home button again something appeared and it got my full attention.

"Fucking close the app and your little brother dies." It typed.

What the fuck? Huh so now I've got a stalker. I got to find this guy and get rid of him, but for now lemme see what he wants.

"What is it that you want?"

The phone again kept on freezing and wouldn't stop, I just decided to turn the phone off and go keep an close eye on Gabriel. You know just to be sure. Hm could this person on the phone be the same guy who followed me last night ? I got to keep track of this and pay more attention towards my surroundings.

I was next to Gabriel on the swing set focusing on my turned off phone. I'm not gonna turn it on, we'll at least not now. I sighed, Knowing what my hobby is, And knowing that I'm being followed I got to be careful and make sure this person doesn't snitch on me or anything; for I can get in a lot of trouble... DAMMIT! Shit... I feel like I'm surrounded.

Hm, come on Cassie your smart, you realize more, you listen more... I'll be alright. I- I just need to focus and find this guy.

.
.
.

After changing into some comfortable clothes, and eating dinner I went upstairs into my room. I turned on my phone again and waited to see if any thing would happened, and nope nothing did. I covered my face with my hands, man this is gonna be really hard to find this guy. I breath in and then out, and put my hands down to my side; I walk towards the other side of my room putting my phone on my desk next to my laptop. I just stand there staring at it thinking that something might happen, I just grab a wheeled chair sitting in front of the desk and turn on the laptop.

I'm too stressed right now I just need to relax and I'll deal with this tomorrow, for now I'll just listen to some music.