Diluc and Diona || A Small Cup of Grape Juice

Tw: mild instance someone being a pedo
If you are uncomfortable with this, please skip the second paragraph.

♥ ˜"*°•.˜"*°••°*"˜.•°*"˜ ♥

Diona was standing up on a stool cleaning a glass, the Cats Tail was eagerly packed tonight as there was some sort of event that Diona didn't care about. 'Even daddies in that crowd too. He's never going to stop.' She thought in mild irritation. A man around his thirties wandered up to the table.

"One glass of an espresso martini, cute little kitty." He grinned menacingly.
"Ugh! Fine!! Don't call me that!!" Diona hissed in agitation stepping down the stool and began to make the drink, adding random bugs and fish in it.
"There!" She plonked the glass on the table in front of him.
"Kitty, no need to be so rash~." He hummed as he reached for her ears, attempting to pet them. Her face fumed a bright red as she slapped his hand away. "That's enough!! I'm done with this!!" She hissed at him storming out of the tavern slamming the door on the way out.

"Stupid drunkards!!" Diona yelled out in frustration while she stomped through Mondstadt staring at the ground, she suddenly came to a stop as she bumped into someone, "oomph-!" Diona fell back then unexpectedly had a warm hand grab her arm preventing her from falling to the ground.
"Diona? Are you alright?" A man spoke. Diona looked up to see that it was, Diluc?.? She quickly slapped his hand away and stumbled back.
"Ugh!! Diluc!!! Out of all the people I could have ran into right now, it had to be you!!" She yelled out in pure displeasure. Diluc's plain emotionless face looked at Diona in pity.
"I will ask again, are you okay? You look like you've been weeping." Diluc knelt down to Diona's level. Diona looked confused, but also shocked from that unexpected answer, since she sees so lowly of him.

"I am fine!!" Diona was still rigid towards Diluc, "you're the one who caused this!!" She hissed. Diluc looked at her in a pitiful manner, as he understood what she meant.
"If you didn't create the wine industry people wouldn't drink!! Daddy wouldn't drink...." She frowned, following up with this she was embraced with a hug from Diluc. Diona's body became stiff as she was unsure of how to respond.
"Let me help you, that's too confusing for a girl as young as you." Diluc said as an attempt to comfort her.
"D-Diluc— but don't you drink as well???" She seemed unsure and quite anxious. Diluc let go of her and continued to be down to her height he shook his head.
"I do not drink, I prefer grape juice instead. If you'd like, we could go to Good Hunter and keep away from the crowd?" He asked lightly, smiling.
"Only if you pay for it!!" Diona still held a mild grudge against him, but was warming up, slowly.

As the two were placed at a table, Diona blabbered about random things in her life, sometimes happy, or ending up sobbing with Diluc comforting her in the end. Diona was drinking a chocolate milkshake as Diluc sipped on his grape juice, listening to her for the rest of the night, since she needed it the most.

♥ ˜"*°•.˜"*°••°*"˜.•°*"˜ ♥

Hello fellow reader! The person who wrote this was Angie! <3
Tysm for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
Any requests you have, please just comment it !! I will appreciate all of the support <33

~ ILY!!! ~