2

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 - 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘆

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗻𝗱, 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗗𝗲𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝘆 - 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲

𝗠𝗮𝗰 𝗗𝗲𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼 - 𝗠𝘆 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝗳 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻

𝗔𝗿𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗲𝘆𝘀 - 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗼 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸

𝗖𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘅 - 𝗣𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗹

---

It was the next day and Y/n had her first class with Wednesday. It was a fencing class, the class Y/N hated the most.

Y/N wasn't very good at fencing and she knew that, but her partner Xavier would always make sure that she won, and that's what happened today as well.

Y/N sighed before taking off her mask. "You can stop going easy on me." She said.

"I'm not going easy on you," Xavier said before taking off his mask as well. "You're just that good." He smiled at Y/N but she ignored him. Her eyes shifted at Wednesday who walked into the room.

"Hi, Wednesday." Y/N smiled softly at the girl dressed in all black.

"Hi," Wednesday said quietly before stopping to look at the two people fencing, one of them being Bianca.

"Coach, Coach, she tripped me." The boy on the ground complained.

"It was a clean strike, Rowan." The Coach said.

"Maybe if you whined less and practiced more, you wouldn't suck," Bianca said, making Y/N roll her eyes at the comment directed at Rowan, who was slowly getting up from the floor. "Seriously, Coach, when am I gonna get a real competition? Does anyone else want to challenge me?"

"I do," Wednesday said making everyone look at her.

"Oh, you must be the psychopath they let in." Bianca smiled as she looked Wednesday up and down.

"You must be the self-appointed Queen Bee," Wednesday commented making Bianca shrug. "Interesting thing about bees. Pull out their stringers, they drop dead."

Bianca's face dropped. "Rowan doesn't need you to come to his defense. He's not helpless, he's lazy." 

"Are we doing this or not?" Wednesday asked to which Bianca tilted her head.

The two girls got into their position, waiting for the Coach's signal as Y/N and Xavier stood in silence, watching the whole thing.

Bianca was the first one to strike, but Wednesday blocked her. Loud grunting could be heard coming from both of them as they continued with the fencing.

"Wednesday is really good." Y/N complimented her roommate.

"I think you can do better," Xavier commented, making Y/N chuckle.

"Yeah, in your dreams," Y/N said, earning a smile from Xavier. 

"Point to Wednesday." The coach said as Wednesday pointed her sword at Bianca. The girls continued their fight but this time Bianca got a point. "The score is even."

"That first point was clearly beginner's luck," Bianca said, taking her mask off. "Let's finish this." 

"For the final point, I would like to invoke a military challenge," Wednesday said, making her way over to the Coach. "No masks. No tips. The winner draws the first blood."