17. The Drug

" Tae doll...!! Tell me... What you want from me...?! Why are you here...??!! What are you up to?? " Jungkook asked Tae with his intimidating voice, Tae tried really hard to face the monster behind him confidently..

" Can't you see?? I'm stuck here because of storm... and.... I don't want anything from you... It's you who is always demanding something from me.. " Tae confidently said but his insides are really messed up

" I'm demanding all right.. What about you?? Why are you here in my room.. Something is off in your eyes... Either you are forcing yourself for some other reasons or... You really like me... ?

But you are constantly denying your liking for me, still you are enduring everything...??!! Tell me what you want from me..??! Money?? Power?? Revenge?? Or information... ?! " Jungkook tried to get answer from Tae.

" So.... You have nothing else to offer? Huh? " Tae skeptically tried to tackle him with questions, though  he is trying to be cool, he is terrified inside

" mhhh... Yeah... I don't think I can offer you anything else... I have nothing else.... What are you after? "

" OK... Since you are offering it to me... I'll tell you.... Money and power sounds attractive....yeah!! But....I'm not that broke to sell my body yet... Information and revenge...?!! I dont know  what you are even talking about... Is all rich people this insecure or is it just you?? "

" So... You want nothing from me.. Still you are here without protesting.... So enlighten me Taehyung.... !? Your eyes seek something and what is that..?? "

" As I said...I'm not broke to sell my body but still not Richie rich to give up my job as CEO's Assistant, just because I turned you down without even trying....This job is more than my dream job... To be honest, I never dreamt of raising to this designation.

Yes!! You are correct... I get attracted to strong dominant persons.. So.. Yeah... I decided to give it a try... I seek nothing else from you... "

" Do I look like a person to fire you from your job just because you turn me down? "

" Won't you?? "

" I won't just simply fire you... I didn't plan to let go of you that easily.. I would have definitely abducted you.. Good for you....You made my job easy now.. " Jk sighed and closed the gap between them.

" JK......??!!"

" Yes sweet!!!"

" I kinda like you alright... But what if I don't want to go physical... ??!! " Tar hesitantly asked

" I didn't give you that option doll... I just gave you time.. " Jungkook casually answered.

Gosh!! What am I gonna do now?

I should finish my task within the given time.. And fly away from this country..

" OK... "

" Don't hesitate to ask anything that you want.. If it's is money or power.. Anything... Consider it granted... You want hike in  job...? "

" That would be nice... But I prefer some freedom..."

" I'll grant you both.. As long as you come and give yourself to me with this happy cute pout..."  Jungkook pinched Tae's pouty lips in cute way...

" Thank you.. Jk..."

" wahhh!! Just hearing my name from your pretty  pouty lips... make me feel high... " Jungkook adored Tae.

" oh.. " Tae display an awkward smile..

" Can I touch and feel you ?? Remember Tae, You will get this privilege of consent only in this given time.. After that I won't ask for any consent... So think well before you answer 'no' ... " Jungkook subtly warned Tae with his sweet words..