CHAPTER 2:Barb wire

I shrieked so loud that I went deaf for a moment.Ms Hoche scurried into the dining room unconcerned.

"Miss Campbell,are you quite yourself?"Ms Hoche asked before turning her attention to the dead body.

Ms Hoche screamed before scurrying out of the room.I didn't know what to do.Ms Hoche definitely didn't know what to do.I ran out of the dining hall and went to the powder room then locked the door behind me.

I definitely did not expect this.I mean I expected someone to get expelled or suspended but not killed.It is going to feel weird,eating in the same room someone got murdered.I refuse to eat until the room gets demolished or something.Everyone is going to think I killed the person which I most definitely did not.

The bathroom was very plain.It had a red coating with strange signs on it.They looked very hard to decipher.I would put it into my schedule to investigate.I looked at the mirror.

Who is that monster?

Oh wait, it's me.I silently laughed to myself,neated my clothes before walking out of the powder room.Everyone was outside the dining hall,murmuring to eachother.It was like I could smell hearsay from a mile away.Pat(which I gave her that name)walked over to me.

"It is really no surprise to me.I mean you better get ready for jail because my dad(who is sheriff)is hunting you down,"Pat laughed.

I sighed to myself.I had mentally prepared for this.

"Well then tell your dad that it wasn't me,"I said before jolting past her.I could hear her scoff and say I was lying but I didn't really care.Her words meant nothing to me.Nothing ever does anyways.

Dinner had gone by like a flash.It was now lights off and I was cuddled up in my nice,silk duvet.I could hear whispers.Loud whispers like they weren't even trying to be quiet.

"Would you mind being quiet.Some of us need to sleep,"I whispered.

"Actually we do mind.So if you can butt out and mind your business;we won't have a problem freckles,"Pat said.

I decided to ignore her.I wasn't one to make enemies.I tossed and turned until I found the right position then dreamt about my family.

Soon the whole school was silent,well until there were footsteps.