∞ TOGETHER TILL INFINITY ∞

A humble request to all my readers 🙏. Please appreciate the efforts and dedication we put while writing the scripts.

Just so you know, only we can see who has voted and who has not. Therefore, it is kept a secret. Please "refrain" from silent reading and show your "appreciation" for our efforts by giving the script the most "votes" and your feedback 🙏.

Here we go with the "last" chapter of Shakhi short story... 🤗

Disclaimer ⚠️ : longestttt update ahead of 7300+ words .

Read patiently ...

Happy Reading ☺️🤗

-*-*-

A few days later, After coming back from her work , Anokhi decided to put an end to the stress since she simply couldn't handle it any longer. Knowing that Aastha would be in the kitchen , she enters the Sabherwal house & moves into the kitchen.

Ever since her marriage to Shaurya was fixed, she has been prohibited from visiting Sabherwal house since it is considered unlucky in Indian tradition to visit at To-be-inlaws place.

She hasn't spoken to his mother since, even though he used to call her several times per day as they stood at the window and talked for hours gazing each other .

"He seemed romantic ..." Anokhi thought with a grin as she recalled how he had requested she give him a kiss over the phone despite her refusal.

"Kyu??? Tum mujhe kiss kyu nhi de sakti ...???" Shaurya asked annoyingly over phone gazing at anokhi who stood infront of him in her gallery admiring his agitated demeanor.

She kept quite , grinning from inside .

"Phone pe hi kiss maanga hai yaar ..." Once again he remarked annoyingly .

"Sorry shaurya ... Lekin shaadi se pehle kuch nhi ...." She said biting back the smile that threatened to escape her lips .

"Ye rule kisne banaya hai ... Ye galat hai anokhi..."

"Aur waise bhi hum isse bhi zyad-" he realised what he was just about to say.

"Everything's fair before marriage..." She remarked sarcastically.

'What ??? Everything's fair in love & war suna tha ... Ye kab nikla..." He asked annoyingly.

"Accha mujhe neend aa ri hai ... Good night ... Already raat ke ek bajj rahe hai ... Mujhe kal subah kaam pe bhi jaana hai ... So please... Byee ..."

"Kya bye ... Kiss ..." Before he could continue , she ended the call moving back in her room , enjoying his irritated state .

"Abb toh ye shaurya tumse virtually nhi actually kiss lega ... Woh bhi ye 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 waali .... " He texted her .

She walked straight into the kitchen .

"Anokhi tum yaha kya kar rhi ho ??? " Aastha asks startled .

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘒𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘠𝘦𝘩 𝘐𝘴𝘩𝘲 𝘏𝘢𝘪 ... 𝘈𝘫𝘢𝘣 𝘚𝘢 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘬 𝘏𝘢𝘪 ... 🎉