𝐈𝐕

Pair: Yugo x Mel

Genre: slice of lifes, fluff, and maybe angst?

Colleges AU !

"At least deepest at the Pacific Ocean."

3rd pov

2 weeks passed, they're both in Christmas break. Everyone was excited for that break, expect Mel.

"Yuu, are you really gonna visit your parents?"

"Yeah, I am." 

"How long?"

"Probably 2 weeks." 

Mel was disappointed, she has planning to spend Christmas break with him. But unfortunately, fate said no. 

"I hope you enjoy your Christmas break, Yuu."

"What with that sad face? You can spend your times with your family too."

"Unfortunately, my parents are busy. And my brother has plan with his friends."

"I'm sorry." 

"That's fine, spending more time with family is more important, see you at New Year." 

Yugo felt bad for her, but he can't left his family like that. What he's suppose to do?!

"Lets hang out in my apartment."

"Aren't you going to your family house?"

"Not yet, I will go tomorrow."

"Oh,"

Mel accepted his invited, they leave the hallway and drive to his apartment.

20 MINUTES LATER 

They made to Yugo apartment, they enter the elevator. While in elevator they're both talking about last day earlier

The elevator arrived at the FLOOR 3, they went to room "301" which is Yugo room. They could smell lavender everywhere as soon they're enter the room.

"You love smell of lavender??"

"Yes, they're my favorite."

"Ohh,"

They put their bags, take off their shoes and take off their coat.

"I will turn on the warmer, hold on."

Since its winter season, they have to wear coat everywhere, even when go to supermarket. But, even thought how much cold it is, Mel love winter season.

Mel pov

I look around his living room, I already see the Christmas decorations everywhere, he's really ready for Christmas huh?

"You're room is so nice, you must love Christmas huh?"

"Yep, kinda."

They're both sat on the mat while chatting about what happened today. Since its last day of school, they're both has to perform in stage along with the rest of the Roof Gang. 

"WHEN YOU SANG THAT PART, I LITERALLY HAS TO HOLD MY LAUGHS!!" Yugo laughed.

"Stop, you know I can't sing, right!?!" 

"I know, but it still funny!!" 

He's always make fun of my singing, even from we're still a children! He's never change!!

12 MINUTES LATER

"Mel, do you wanna join me on Christmas?"

"What?"