𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗳.

𝖯𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗌: 𝖠𝗅𝖾𝗑 𝗑 𝖴𝗄𝗈
𝖦𝖾𝗇𝗋𝖾: 𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖼𝗈𝗆?, 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 🤣🤣, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿𝖿

(a/n: i write this in the middle of class so it's crammy)

Seasons changed in a blink of an eye, summer had come to them

Seasons changed in a blink of an eye, summer had come to them. First day of june, the first day of their summer vacation. The sun kissed their figure in a delicate way and the smell of salts was filling their senses.

Today, Alex along with Uko's decide to go on a beach trip, the beach only took an hour from their town.

Right now, their feet was on the beige sand as the smell of sea's covered both of their scents.

Uko decide to let her hair down today, since she was way too lazy to style it. Her hair slipping back to Alex's, who was busy preparing his surf board's.

"I want to get a ice cream," Uko pouted, turning to face him, with her usual monotone expression.

"Can't you get it yourself?" Alex's groaned before dropping one of the equitment's to the sand below them. He wiped his forehead's and lettin' out a proud sigh.

"Nu uh," Uko replied, she put up her 'teasing' smug face and scrunch her nose.

"Whatever, I'm done with this stupid board, let's get some ice creams."

They're both now heading toward an small ice cream stall, the smell of vanilla and chocolate scents filling their senses, making their stomach grumpled.

As soon they're arrived, the ice cream guy's greet them with a huge grin, "What can I get for ya love birds?" The guy smile, the so called 'love birds' cheeks heated up, they're not dating nor anything like that, they're just best friend yet they're still flustered about it.

"Can we get one vanilla ice cream and cookies and cream ice cream?" Alex's said while his cheek was still burning up, his expressions could be easily read by the ice cream guy's.

"Okay, anything else?"

"No, thank you," Alex's replied while trying to compuse his expression.

Uko in other hands was still processing everything the ice cream guy's has just said. Why she's so embarassed? It's not like she have feelings for him or anything, unless..

After couple of minutes, the ice cream's guy hand them their orders. Alex's hand the guy's a couple of moneys and head back to their first position.