Plot

There was A girl named Michelle and she just moved to Toronto from Wisconsin and she has been a dancer since she was 3 years old and had found this dance studio "The Next Step" and saw there were auditions today so she got her stuff dance stuff ready

and walked to the dance studio and when she got there she walked into the change room and got changed

and then walked in and by then everyone has already auditioned and said "The auditions are in here right?" everyone stopped and stared at Michelle and then the studio owner (Ms. Kate) and walked over to Michelle and said "Hello, I'm Kate.. The studio owner.. Why don't we go talk in my office" Michelle replied "ok, yeah sure" she smiled

and walked to her office and sat down on a chair in front of her desk and looked back and saw everyone was staring at her. Ms Kate walked in with a smile and said "are you Michelle Baldesarra?" She asked Michelle looked at her with shock "how do you know that?" Ms Kate laughed "My students all know who you are.. Apparently your Ms National Soloist" Michelle blushed and looked down and then back up "yeah, I am." Ms Kate smiled and asked "are you going to audition today?" Michelle smiled slightly and said "yes. I would like to" Ms Kate said with excitement "great!, let's go"

Ms Kate walked out with Michelle and Michelle stood in the middle of the floor and Ms Kate started the Music and Michelle started dancing and once she was done

Ms Kate walked into her office with the choreographer "Chris" and they were deciding on who should be in A troupe

Michelle then walked to the corner and was playing with her long blond hair. Then this guy named James walked over to her smiling "your Michelle Baldesarra.. right?" Michelle looked up and shyly smiled "y-y-yeah" she stuttered because of how cute this guy was with his big brown eyes and his cute little smirk. he laughed "what's with the stuttering... am i just to irresistible" he smirked lifting up his eyebrows, Michelle laughed "maybe, i don't know" James smiled and kept staring at her, Michelle then asked "why are you staring at me like that?" She smiled, James smiled and looked at her "because your beautiful" Michelle blushed and looked down then replied "t-thank y-you.".....

The Dance captain. Emily, walked over to this kid named Eldon "Hi Eldon" she said with a cute smile. Apparently Emily had had a huge crush on Eldon for the past 2 years and she never knew if he liked her so she decided at some point today she would ask him. Eldon smiled "Hey Em, what's up?" Emily but her bottom lip "nothing much.. Hey can I ask you something?" Ms Kate then walked out with the sheet with the names on it that made A troupe

Eldon then ran over to the sheet and then Emily rolled her eyes slowly walking to the sheet while everyone was in a huge blob. the people that didn't make it left studio A.

( The new A troupe
-Emily
-Michelle
-James
-Eldon
-Daniel
-Beth
-Riley
-Hunter
-West
-Max
-Noah
-Charlie
- Stephanie)

Eldon then walked over to Emily asking "what did you what to ask me?" He smiled at her, Emily looked down "nothing.. forget it." She walked away from him slightly crying. Eldon then noticed that she was crying and ran after her and grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug "baby. what's wrong" (Eldon has always called Emily that) Emily pushed him off her "nothing. leave me alone!"

she walked away wiping her tears and walking out the studio, Eldon put on his shoes and ran after her "Emily!.... Emily!" Emily kept ignoring him then Eldon grabbed her by the waist and made her face him "babe. What's wrong.", Emily pushed him away "nothing!.. Don't call me that!" Emily turned back around and continued to walk away from Eldon then Eldon actually grabbed her and said "I'm not letting go of you until you tell me what's wrong" Emily then pushed him off her and faced him. "You." Eldon looked at her with shock "w-what?" Emily rolled her eyes "every time I try and talk to you, you end up ditching me of leavening me!" Eldon looked down then back at her "I didn't know that.. I-I.. I'm sorry."

Emily then walked back to the studio then Eldon followed her "wait can i ask you something?" Emily rolled her eyes "what." Eldon made her stop walkin and said "why do you care that I leave you while your talking to me... Do you like me or something?." Emily got scared for a second "um...um... no?...." Eldon smiled a little bit because now he knew that she liked him.. Eldon has had a crush on Emily for the longest time ever but as always acted like he didn't give a shit about her because he didn't think she liked him so he wanted to make her think he had feelings for her.

Emily continued to walk back then Eldon out of no where grabbed her hand and walked with her. Emily looked at him weirdly "w-w-what are you doing?", Eldon smirked "holding your hand. What does it look like I doing?"

Eldon walked into the studio with Emily then brought her to the middle of the room and pulled her from the waist into a kiss Emily kissed Eldon back slightly smiling a bit then everyone said "OUUUUUUUU!!" Emily then pulled away. "What was that for?" She laughed, Eldon smiled. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that infront of everyone." Emily blushed and looked down.
-----------------------
sorry raniel wasn't in this chapter but it definitely will in the next one! (: