Chapter 1

Kim rok soo was on his day off while reading the [The Birth of a Hero] but then fell asleep. But he didn't expect to wake up in an unknown environment such as in a forest

'what the fuck? '

He observed the surrounding areas with his eyes, he found himself in the middle of the forest with tall trees. For a person who woke up in an unknown place Kim rok soo was far to calm.

As a team leader of team 1 he needed to be cool headed but, that was natural for Kim rok soo, Kim rok soo was not powerful like the former team leader Lee soo hyuk, but he was known among the people in the company for having 0 death's and few injured teammates, he was calm and calculative but cold as to not let others be close to him, after the deaths of his hyungs.

And now his in the middle of nowhere and doesn't have any idea why he was here when he was just sleeping in his soft comfy bed.

Kim rok soo stood up and walk into the forest and found a small running river, he kneeled and cupped a sum of water and drank it for he was thirsty from walking but, he noticed his reflection in the water an saw himself in his 20's.

'what the..... I look like I'm in my 20's. No, more like when I was 25'

But then he noticed his scars and muscles was still there, like when he was 36 even though his appearance was in his 20's.

'guess some things cannot be change, and my clothes are the same when I fell asleep'.

He was still wearing his black long sleeve and a black pants.

Then he proceeded to walk until he was out of the forest and he found a small village. He went into the village and saw different writings and heard a different language that in earth but, surprisingly he can understand the words that the villagers are using.

Upon his time in the village he was taught how to read and some basic knowledge, he found out that he was in the Eastern Continent near the free city and he was 8 years early before the start of the birth of hero.

He found it amusing that before he fell asleep he was reading the novel and now his in it, it wasn't that hard to tell that he was in the [The Birth of a Hero] since the novel was to detailed that it was so suspicious, but he just brushed it off since it was to tiring to think.

Kim rok soo became a mercenary in the free city and met new people that weirdly kept following him and became his subordinates.

After a year he made an inn named [Hope and loving Inn] It was the start of his rule in the underworld in the Eastern Continent, Kim rok soo ruled half of the underworld in both Western and Eastern Continent and also keep tabs of the secret organisation Arm. Arm and Owl's (which is kim rok soo's organisation name[named by his subordinates btw]) had been on each others throats.

Hope and loving Inn was a popular Inn in both continents for it's good service and also for their information's, for those who knew the inns secret, Kim rok soo is also known as Rock since his name was to hard to pronounce for others, He also wears an owl mask when his on duty but took it of if his in a normal environment.

7 years has passed and he is currently in Rain city to see the progress of the novel but, what happened was that the novel progress faster and didn't follow the original one, cale henituse was beaten up to pulp earlier than expected.

And Kim rok soo was currently looking at the passes out red head.

"cale henituse? ".

.
.
.
TBC